Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello everyone, this is my first thread. I'm really in a trouble with my Samsung Galaxy Mini S5770.

Look I've rooted my android phone, and I was trying to increase the performance of my phone. I used this thread ( ) to increase the performance, I almost did everything I just needed to do final step which was to add lines, as you can go to that thread and look. I copied some files to my phone storage here /system/lib/hw , as it was instructed in that thread.

As I didn't complete the whole procedure because I had to deal with some work, and then after an hour I check my phone so it was off, I turned it on, so it come to home screen and after every 20 seconds it gets back to home screen closing every apps, first it will be black screen for 2 seconds then again to home screen, like the phone is being restarted/rebooted, but it will come direct to home screen after black screen, it happens every 20 seconds, I don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP ME !!! It's only a phone I've now. I want it badly alive and working as normal.

For your kind information, I tried hard reset/wiping all data, but still the same result, it keeps crashing the whole system of my phone as I explained above. I think the files I copied in phone storage might be causing this problem. Is there any way to delete those files I copied from phone storage ? Now I can't download any app to delete those files because it doesn't let me, it crashes.
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread