Originally Posted by Dejan Sathanas
didn't UK get official 4.4 ? I think it did. Unroot and update. And then look for rooting without tripping Knox.
Sent from my N9005
Thanks guys for your noob support
So this isnt the route....
1. Download the rom zip file.
2. Copy the zip file to the root of your phone's internal SD
3. Disable reactivation lock under settings > security
4. Run Mobile Odin Pro. Allow SU access if prompted.
5. Mobile odin pro will ask you to update some stuff if it is run for the first time. Just update it and do not ask in the forum if it is safe.
6. There will also be a standard warning that it will trip knox. Knox will not be trip and just press OK. Do not ask in the forum if it is safe.
7. Load N9005XXUENA6_N9005OXXENA5_N9005XXUENA2_HOME.tar.md 5 in MOP
8. Enable EverRoot, Choose option "Download mode" in After flashing. Start flashing.
9. After booted into Download Mode, connect your phone to your computer and run Odin 3.09.
10. Load N9005XXUENA6_BL-Only.tar.md5 in the BL section
11. Check Phone Bootloader Update and F.Reset.time, uncheck Auto Reboot and Start Flashing.
12. When Odin says RESET!, switch off your phone and reboot normally.
13. Reflash CSC with odin or MOP to avoid any further issue with keyboard or auto restart
UK does now have official N9005XXUENB7_N9005OXAENB1_BTU but if the above is correct how do I get a BL-Only for my firmware version or is this not necessary?