[GAME][3.2+] The Harmony Of Buku - 3D Cartoon/Adventure

11th March 2014, 11:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

2 posts
Hi there

My name is Mariano Di Martino and I'm currently developing the indie game 'The Harmony Of Buku'.
The Harmony Of Buku is a cartoon 3d platform game based on classical platform games like Spyro The Dragon, Crash Bandicoot, Banjo-Kazooie, etc ...
The core of the game consists of fun and happy gameplay elements. We are trying to make a traditional game with no in-game purchases.
The development is still in an early stage. The budget is fairly low but we manage to handle it pretty good.
The release date has yet to be announced but the game will be released for Windows,Mac and Android.

Download the beta demo for Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.DiMartinoEntertainment.THOB
(XDA doesn't allow me to put direct links in my post)

Screenshots:
dimartinoentertainment.com/6.png
dimartinoentertainment.com/7.png
dimartinoentertainment.com/8.png
dimartinoentertainment.com/9.png

Please leave some feedback in the Google Play Store or in this thread. It will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Mariano Di Martino
The Following User Says Thank You to DMEntertainment For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2014, 12:56 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 103

555 posts
More
After I play for about 10 seconds, the game force closes. Can you optimize it for my Galaxy S?

Sent From Technology
12th March 2014, 02:58 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhngu930

After I play for about 10 seconds, the game force closes. Can you optimize it for my Galaxy S?

Sent From Technology

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, the hardware specifications of your mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S) aren't sufficient to play the current version of our game. Although, we are constantly optimizing the game. We will let you know when the next version is released.
The Following User Says Thank You to DMEntertainment For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread