[Q] ROM Question

OP reporanger

9th March 2014, 06:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Salado
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Hello thank you first off for the nob friendly opening, Finally!!! I'm running Slim-4.4.2.build.3-Offical-3055 Kernel Version 3.4.78-KT-SGS4-gc30c87e autobuild@slimgerrit #1 Build Number slim_jfltespr-userdebug 4.4.2 KOT49H 3055 test-keys. I hope that's what you will need to answer my question. I'm having a problem with a lot of different kinds of apps not working at all and I my Galaxy Gear will not work with it either. And suggestions will be greatly appreciated. And I'm not just completely sold on the ROM I'm using that I can not change to another one. Thank you.
9th March 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #2  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 2,704

8,400 posts
More
I don't think your galaxy gear is working at 100% because from my knowledge you have to be on a Touchwiz ROM to make the most out of the galaxy gear.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
9th March 2014, 07:47 AM   |  #3  
Flag Spring Hil, TN
Thanks Meter: 56

337 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653

I don't think your galaxy gear is working at 100% because from my knowledge you have to be on a Touchwiz ROM to make the most out of the galaxy gear.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Correct, Gear has to be with TouchWiz, if not, it would work with any Android phone.

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th March 2014, 06:13 AM   |  #4  
Flag arizona
Thanks Meter: 10

27 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reporanger

Hello thank you first off for the nob friendly opening, Finally!!! I'm running Slim-4.4.2.build.3-Offical-3055 Kernel Version 3.4.78-KT-SGS4-gc30c87e autobuild@slimgerrit #1 Build Number slim_jfltespr-userdebug 4.4.2 KOT49H 3055 test-keys. I hope that's what you will need to answer my question. I'm having a problem with a lot of different kinds of apps not working at all and I my Galaxy Gear will not work with it either. And suggestions will be greatly appreciated. And I'm not just completely sold on the ROM I'm using that I can not change to another one. Thank you.

I would recommend trying out NEGALITE wonderom. R14

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread