Post Reply

[Q] Scattered screen, wrong rom or loader update and not detect via usb to pc

12th March 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
my phone has following problem

1.wrong boot or flash update in my phone
2.display like Scattered screen
3.not detect via usb to my pc
4.not going in debugging or boot mode with up+home+power and down+home+power

Please help if any one have solution. photo attached
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MITHUN-LAP - WIN_20140312_094357.JPG
Views:	289
Size:	211.2 KB
ID:	2626184  
12th March 2014, 06:05 AM   |  #2  
Lt.Shantanu's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Aurangabad
Thanks Meter: 4
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Smile use this link if your phone in Galaxy Y ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithunthakur

my phone has following problem

1.wrong boot or flash update in my phone
2.display like Scattered screen
3.not detect via usb to my pc
4.not going in debugging or boot mode with up+home+power and down+home+power

Please help if any one have solution. photo attached

check this link this might help
12th March 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
it not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Shantanu

check this link this might help

i do same like you say but nothing happen. sill same problem.
my phone is samsung gt-i9000
13th March 2014, 03:17 AM   |  #4  
Lt.Shantanu's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Aurangabad
Thanks Meter: 4
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Wink oh! urs is SGS gt-i9000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithunthakur

i do same like you say but nothing happen. sill same problem.
my phone is samsung gt-i9000

sorry i thought your device was galaxy Y


check this thread, it is specially for gt-i9000 device.



you can aslo check this thread for galaxy phones.

hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to Lt.Shantanu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
it not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Shantanu

sorry i thought your device was galaxy Y


check this thread, it is specially for gt-i9000 device.



you can aslo check this thread for galaxy phones.

hope this helps

As you say i use usb jig but its not working. when i use usb jig phone automatic on but same screen display when i connect to pc usb connect sound play hidden drive show but nothing show in com port in odin.
Last edited by mithunthakur; 13th March 2014 at 09:33 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank