Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,086 Members 54,344 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Scattered screen, wrong rom or loader update and not detect via usb to pc

Tip us?
 
mithunthakur
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default [Q] Scattered screen, wrong rom or loader update and not detect via usb to pc

my phone has following problem

1.wrong boot or flash update in my phone
2.display like Scattered screen
3.not detect via usb to my pc
4.not going in debugging or boot mode with up+home+power and down+home+power

Please help if any one have solution. photo attached
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MITHUN-LAP - WIN_20140312_094357.JPG
Views:	286
Size:	211.2 KB
ID:	2626184  
 
Lt.Shantanu
Old
#2  
Lt.Shantanu's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 9
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Aurangabad
Smile use this link if your phone in Galaxy Y ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithunthakur View Post
my phone has following problem

1.wrong boot or flash update in my phone
2.display like Scattered screen
3.not detect via usb to my pc
4.not going in debugging or boot mode with up+home+power and down+home+power

Please help if any one have solution. photo attached
check this link this might help
 
mithunthakur
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default it not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Shantanu View Post
check this link this might help
i do same like you say but nothing happen. sill same problem.
my phone is samsung gt-i9000
 
Lt.Shantanu
Old
#4  
Lt.Shantanu's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 9
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Aurangabad
Wink oh! urs is SGS gt-i9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithunthakur View Post
i do same like you say but nothing happen. sill same problem.
my phone is samsung gt-i9000
sorry i thought your device was galaxy Y


check this thread, it is specially for gt-i9000 device.



you can aslo check this thread for galaxy phones.

hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to Lt.Shantanu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mithunthakur
Old
(Last edited by mithunthakur; 13th March 2014 at 09:33 AM.)
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default it not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Shantanu View Post
sorry i thought your device was galaxy Y


check this thread, it is specially for gt-i9000 device.



you can aslo check this thread for galaxy phones.

hope this helps
As you say i use usb jig but its not working. when i use usb jig phone automatic on but same screen display when i connect to pc usb connect sound play hidden drive show but nothing show in com port in odin.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes