5,597,397 Members 30,737 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

D80210e is out (open) OTA Update

Tip us?
 
mab71
Old
#151  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 1,038
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kay El
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulake View Post
Hmm okay. Although I can't do that. I tried it before but it does not work and just boots the phone the normal way.
The trick is you press and hold the volume down button, then press and hold the power button, once the lg sign comes on, release the power button and press it again... Without releasing the volume down. Let go of both once the reset screen appears

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to mab71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Zulake
Old
#152  
Zulake's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 179
Posts: 691
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mab71 View Post
The trick is you press and hold the volume down button, then press and hold the power button, once the lg sign comes on, release the power button and press it again... Without releasing the volume down. Let go of both once the reset screen appears

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
Yeah, that's the problem. They never said anything about pressing it twice.

Will try flashing tonight.
Gently donate me a free 'Thanks' if I helped you out.
Device: LG G2 D802 International
ROM: CloudyPro II
Previous devices: HTC One X & HTC Desire HD
 
mab71
Old
#153  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 1,038
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kay El
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulake View Post
Yeah, that's the problem. They never said anything about pressing it twice.

Will try flashing tonight.
Yeah... Lucky i found a video guide on a website that helped me through the process. You can find it too... Just google 'the unlockr'

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
 
gm007
Old
(Last edited by gm007; 30th December 2013 at 04:51 PM.)
#154  
gm007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3402
Posts: 4,927
Join Date: May 2011
The user manual has the info needed to factory reset your phone.

https://www.google.com.lb/url?sa=t&s...mIKBXV5U0zbrZw
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gm007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
infomenas
Old
#155  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jan 2010
Which tool to use for rooting? ioroot17 doesn't work for me on D80210e.
 
robogo1982
Old
#156  
robogo1982's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 369
Posts: 1,205
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Osijek
Quote:
Originally Posted by infomenas View Post
Which tool to use for rooting? ioroot17 doesn't work for me on D80210e.
15 worked fine for me.
| LG G2 | D802 | stock | 72 hrs on a single charge
| Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 | custom ROM | [sold]
| Sony Xperia Z | stock | [sold]
| Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 | custom ROM | [sold]
| Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 | stock | [sold]
| Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 | custom ROM | [sold]
| HTC Desire | stock | [sold]
| HTC Hero | stock | [sold]
:: i'm a lazy mug who doesn't update his signature that often ::

 
infomenas
Old
#157  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by robogo1982 View Post
15 worked fine for me.
Thanks, will try.
 
freakyd9984
Old
#158  
freakyd9984's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 515
Join Date: May 2010
1

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
harunjo
Old
#159  
harunjo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1161
Posts: 1,037
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyd9984 View Post
1

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
ioroot19 worked for me also

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes