Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] [HELP] How To Make A Pop Up Text/Message after running .APK

OP ElaJohn

12th March 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi! Im new here in xda, I don't know well any of you guys here. Please notify me if I posted the thread in the wrong section. Thanks!

I just wanted to know how do you make a pop-up text/messag after the start up of an .APK like saying "created by blah blah blah" and then after that the app or game loads normally. Just something like would make the .APK made by you. I saw one of this in modded game, saying "mod made by bla blah blah" So yeah, that's it. Thanks for advance reply!
12th March 2014, 12:26 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

57 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaJohn

Hi! Im new here in xda, I don't know well any of you guys here. Please notify me if I posted the thread in the wrong section. Thanks!

I just wanted to know how do you make a pop-up text/messag after the start up of an .APK like saying "created by blah blah blah" and then after that the app or game loads normally. Just something like would make the .APK made by you. I saw one of this in modded game, saying "mod made by bla blah blah" So yeah, that's it. Thanks for advance reply!

I'm not a dev, but it seems likely that you'd just make this screen the .MainActivity intent so that when the app loads, it goes to that specific start screen. From there you'd then have to force another activity to start the actual app itself.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread