5,603,591 Members 35,753 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Post your 2011 Xperia's Benchmark!

Tip us?
 
sud.vastav
Old
#1  
sud.vastav's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 229
Posts: 248
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: 28.6139 N, 77.2089 E
Default Post your 2011 Xperia's Benchmark!

Our devices are nearly three years old now but they aren't outdated yet! Many devs out there have made even KitKat available to our devices! Hats-off to all devs. The newer the Android, the better it gets...!
Though we have KK support but where do our devices stand these days?? That's the reason I created the thread.
Post your Xperia's AnTuTu Benchmark results here so that we could know where are devices stand at the moment...
Just for fact, AnTuTu says that Xperia Mini's score should be around 2800 and Xperia Ray's should be 3068. Share Your result...!
"Compile the code and build the JAR
Abki bar MODI Sarkar"

If I helped you or if you liked my work, Press Thanks.
It encourages me

My Works
 
Apu889
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: May 2013
Mango - Stock GB

 
tnciw
Old
#3  
tnciw's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 30
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tainan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apu889 View Post
Mango - Stock GB

Can you share that which rom did you flash?
 
sud.vastav
Old
#4  
sud.vastav's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 229
Posts: 248
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: 28.6139 N, 77.2089 E
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnciw View Post
Can you share that which rom did you flash?
He already stated STOCK GB.

Sent from my Xperia Mini using xda app-developers app
"Compile the code and build the JAR
Abki bar MODI Sarkar"

If I helped you or if you liked my work, Press Thanks.
It encourages me

My Works
 
tekken 2
Old
#5  
tekken 2's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 78
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Islamabad
Default Xperia ray

i have got the score 4997

Stock ICS 587

with pure perfomance...

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apu889 View Post
Mango - Stock GB

is mango a device or something

share your device name plz and plz tell us how were you able to get this score
 
sud.vastav
Old
#6  
sud.vastav's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 229
Posts: 248
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: 28.6139 N, 77.2089 E
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekken 2 View Post
i have got the score 4997

Stock ICS 587

with pure perfomance...

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------



is mango a device or something

share your device name plz and plz tell us how were you able to get this score
Mango is code name for Mini Pro.
For me, average score is around 6700. Mydevice is running UrmiGen!

Sent from my ST15i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1394244324679.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	2619312  
"Compile the code and build the JAR
Abki bar MODI Sarkar"

If I helped you or if you liked my work, Press Thanks.
It encourages me

My Works
 
Apu889
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: May 2013
@all above: just follow this guide guys, it really works for me

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2233001
 
tekken 2
Old
#8  
tekken 2's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 78
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Islamabad
Default GB :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apu889 View Post
@all above: just follow this guide guys, it really works for me

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2233001
Dude this is for GB... I use ICS
 
Simo1499
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 15
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sud.vastav View Post
Our devices are nearly three years old now but they aren't outdated yet! Many devs out there have made even KitKat available to our devices! Hats-off to all devs. The newer the Android, the better it gets...!
Though we have KK support but where do our devices stand these days?? That's the reason I created the thread.
Post your Xperia's AnTuTu Benchmark results here so that we could know where are devices stand at the moment...
Just for fact, AnTuTu says that Xperia Mini's score should be around 2800 and Xperia Ray's should be 3068. Share Your result...!
whit lot of roms i have 5800 on xperia ray
 
johnybiglajs
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
my mini pro, with super jellybean 8 (i think) 7000+-

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...