- oto "settings".
- open "Wireless and networks".
- Click "Flight mode".
- Wait for few seconds and then disable "Flight mode" by unchecking it.
- Now scroll down and goto "Mobile networks" and check the "Use packet data" option.
- Your data network will work.
- 2.External SD Card Not Working On Android
- Move or copy all your files from sd card to pc.
- After moving or copying the data just format it by using the windows os.You know how to format a pendrive the procedure is same for android.Only format using FAT or FAT32 format but not NTFS.
- Copy your data to sd card from pc after formatting and re-insert it in phone.
3.Message Limit Reached Per Conversation : If you are text message savvy then it is not good to limit yourself.The text message limit per conversation is 200 messages but you can increase this number to 1000 messages.Just do as follows.
- Open messages.
- Click menu and select "settings".
- Select "Text message limit" and increase the limit as much as you want.
4.No Voice Calls : This basically happens to android when you are roaming because android has a feature in which you can disable or enable roaming on your phone. If you are unable to make and receive calls then you are not registered on network.To troubleshoot this problem do as follows.
- Open Settings.
- Select "Wireless and networks".
- Select "Mobile networks".
- Select "Network operators".
- After searching click "Select automatically".
- Then you are registered on network.
- You will be able to make and receive calls.