Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,480 Members 45,185 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Request] Features I Want To Added In PAC Rom

Tip us?

iPusak Gaoq™
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 739
Default [Request] Features I Want To Added In PAC Rom

Greeting PAC user and PAC Team....i would like to create a request thread here regarding features that and PAC user wanted to be added in PAC Rom...please post your request here and hopefully PAC team can consider it to be added in the next release....so i will start with my own request...

1. Transparent Status Bar -- PAC own option to Transparent Status Bar (not depending on Hybrid Properties)
--- This is the features that really missing in PAC Rom...making transparent status bar in Hybrid Properties in a pain in the a$$...it would be much better to have this features as a standalone where you can adjust transparency and effect on all apps...
--- Slimrom has this features (even on 4.1.2) so PAC team should add this in 4.3.1 or 4.4....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone : Xperia Mini ProAndroid Version : KK 4.4.4Rom : PAC RomsBaseband Version : .587Kernel : v3.4.0-LX

joe recipe
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default call ui in status bar

show number in status bar the incoming call ui in status bar.