12th March 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Zduńska Wola
Thanks Meter: 9

64 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello!

I've managed to screw my SIM card tray up, so I need a replacement. The guys at the store said it would cost $13 if I got a tray myself.
My question is: can anyone confirm whether this one will work with the Google Play Edition Moto G (16GB) XT1032?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sim-Card-Rea...item27df9d3e05

Also, I'm pretty sure this isn't an original part, and if it's not indeed, could anyone tell me how to tell an original from a non-original one?
Last edited by kubukoz; 13th March 2014 at 03:18 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kubukoz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag Zduńska Wola

64 posts
Donate to Me
More
Okay. Got it replaced and everything's working well (SMS, calls, 3G), if anyone is interested.
The Following User Says Thank You to kubukoz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st November 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #3  
Flag BeanTown
Thanks Meter: 1

125 posts
More
Is this compatible with the 4G LTE?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubukoz

Okay. Got it replaced and everything's working well (SMS, calls, 3G), if anyone is interested.

Somehow I managed to screw my tray up too on my LTE version using an adapter. DO you know if this is also compatible with the 4G LTE one? If so, was it hard to repair? If you know of any guides online that could help me out, feel free to let me know. Thanks in advance.
2nd November 2014, 01:23 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Zduńska Wola

64 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaggah

Somehow I managed to screw my tray up too on my LTE version using an adapter. DO you know if this is also compatible with the 4G LTE one? If so, was it hard to repair? If you know of any guides online that could help me out, feel free to let me know. Thanks in advance.

No idea if it'll work, but if I were to guess, I'd say the LTE model is a bit different and the part may not be working. I just gave it for a local store's staff to fix, and have no idea how they did it, so I don't know of any guides :/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread