WasherUK
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devione View Post
Any improvements on the LED bleeding?
Nope, a massive fail on the led flash

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to WasherUK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dtosun
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WasherUK View Post
Nope, a massive fail on the led flash

Can you share picture of back side?

Sent from my MI 2S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
HTC ONE

WasherUK
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtosun View Post
Can you share picture of back side?

Sent from my MI 2S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Brando are releasing front and back set, best getting them.

trewelu
Old
Thanks Meter 33
I'm not really concerned about the back side as I will probably apply skin, tempered glass or both. Can anyone tell me how easily the side frame itself scratched? How visible it is when it is happened? I'm interested in white (or maybe even black), but report on any color is fine.

thermalboyz
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by trewelu View Post
I'm not really concerned about the back side as I will probably apply skin, tempered glass or both. Can anyone tell me how easily the side frame itself scratched? How visible it is when it is happened? I'm interested in white (or maybe even black), but report on any color is fine.
Side frame is made from aluminium and should be quite tough (Depends what is the surface), you could check HERE and VIDEO of Z1 Drop Test.

So far from daily used without case and not drop even once to pavements (I drop on carpet from table height), no scratches around the frame.
The Following User Says Thank You to thermalboyz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

trewelu
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermalboyz View Post
Side frame is made from aluminium and should be quite tough (Depends what is the surface), you could check HERE and VIDEO of Z1 Drop Test.

So far from daily used without case and not drop even once to pavements (I drop on carpet from table height), no scratches around the frame.
Thanks for the info. I plan to use a phone strap. I'am afraid the ring part might scratch the side. So far I test it on a dummy phone first (although look like the dummy itself scratch more easily). I really like the feel of the phone even if it is just a dummy and not the real z1 compact. As soon as I feel comfortable handling a larger size phone (and a glasslike plastic back), I will probably buy the z1 compact. I don't want to drop the real thing

luciferzet
Old
Thanks Meter 0
plastic or glass, i think it's no difference to see

LotoTutu
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Blog about "Xperia Z1 Compact back cover VS Xperia Z1f back cover".

The Following User Says Thank You to LotoTutu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jiayit
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermalboyz View Post
Side frame is made from aluminium and should be quite tough (Depends what is the surface), you could check

Noooooope. I was sitting on the ground and had my phone on top of my shoe, barely a 2 inch drop and my phone has a noticeable ding on it.
Didn't learnt my lesson, happened the next day. So I have dings on the corner of the phone and on the top of the phone. Pisses me to hell that such a high-end phone is so fragile.

What for Sony design such an exquisite phone just to have its users hide it in an ugly case?

Sent from my D5503 using xda app-developers app
Nexusfive // Kindle Paperwhite 2013

Nokia E63 - iPhone 3G - iPhone 3GS - Nokia Lumia 800 - Nokia Lumia 820 - HTC Windows Phone 8X - Nexus⁴ - iPhone 4S - Lumia 920 - LG G2
iPod Touch 4th Gen (B,B,W) - Kindle Keyboard 3G - Nook Simple Touch - Kobo Mini - iPod Touch 5 (Blue)