Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

Text messaging problem.

OP sfld

11th March 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48

841 posts
It seems as if anytime someone texts me, and there is a message being sent at the same time, the sent message fails and i have to hit retry on it. Im not sure if this happens on stock roms, but definitely happens on custom roms. Is there anyway to fix this?
11th March 2014, 07:37 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 67

473 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfld

It seems as if anytime someone texts me, and there is a message being sent at the same time, the sent message fails and i have to hit retry on it. Im not sure if this happens on stock roms, but definitely happens on custom roms. Is there anyway to fix this?

I've been getting a lot of failed texts period lately. Only fix is a reboot

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th March 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #3  
Flag Greensboro
Thanks Meter: 50

159 posts
More
Me too. I thought it was a radio issue because my signal at home sucks. I just sold my MDK S4 and bought the N3 and the signal difference at home is very noticeable.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
11th March 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 20

158 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncdub

Me too. I thought it was a radio issue because my signal at home sucks. I just sold my MDK S4 and bought the N3 and the signal difference at home is very noticeable.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

My note 3's signal is also atrocious, much worse than my thunderbolt and note 2 were in the same location. I can barely get a signal from my home. My service also seems to be even worse with wifi on. I am actually just about to make a thread to discuss these issues
12th March 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48

841 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladerealm124

My note 3's signal is also atrocious, much worse than my thunderbolt and note 2 were in the same location. I can barely get a signal from my home. My service also seems to be even worse with wifi on. I am actually just about to make a thread to discuss these issues

all we can hope is the kitkat update brings a new baseband and better signal
12th March 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 20

158 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfld

all we can hope is the kitkat update brings a new baseband and better signal

I hope so. I just made a thread showing how it is possibly a software issue, at least in my case:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2678455
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread