IPhone style emojis in kit Kat?

Tip us?

Ghstudent
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 374

DONATE TO ME
Default IPhone style emojis in kit Kat?

Does anyone know if there is a current mod available to flash the emojis from iOS onto Android? I just personally prefer the look of the iPhone ones. I would do it myself but my computer has been dead for roughly 2 months now.

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk

JRJ442
Old
Thanks Meter 734
Theres an Xposed module for replacing SMS smilies, but it only works in the text app. I can't remember if its just for AOSP or not
The Following User Says Thank You to JRJ442 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ghstudent
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 374

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRJ442 View Post
Theres an Xposed module for replacing SMS smilies, but it only works in the text app. I can't remember if its just for AOSP or not
Unfortunately that won't work for me as I use hangouts as my primary texting app.. Thanks though!

mcgrandlej
Old
Thanks Meter 1
An old thread I know but maybe this will help anyone who stumbles across:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2563757
The Following User Says Thank You to mcgrandlej For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jellybear456
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghstudent View Post
Does anyone know if there is a current mod available to flash the emojis from iOS onto Android? I just personally prefer the look of the iPhone ones. I would do it myself but my computer has been dead for roughly 2 months now.

If youre not a fan of the stock messaging app(like me) simply download Textra SMS from the playstore, which is far better in my opinion, and also Textra SMS emoji plugin and voila! you have all ios emojis! just go to the "+" symbol next to the input box and click the smiley at the bottom. See attached screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0.png
Views:	159
Size:	251.5 KB
ID:	2627182