Camera issue (blurry)

Tip us?

mlodykaras
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Camera issue (blurry)

Hi everyone.

I created this topic because I don't know what to do with my ones camera. I think that I should send it for warranty repair but I wanted to ask your opinion. The pictures I take always... well in 90% shots turn out blurry at the bottom and mostly in the lower right part of the pictures. What do u guys think?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1392286778867.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	2576801  

raghav kapur
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlodykaras View Post
Hi everyone.

I created this topic because I don't know what to do with my ones camera. I think that I should send it for warranty repair but I wanted to ask your opinion. The pictures I take always... well in 90% shots turn out blurry at the bottom and mostly in the lower right part of the pictures. What do u guys think?

If you are sure that ur focusing the camera properly before taking the picture, and the issue still occurs, then its definitely a camera defect. Sending it for repair would be ur only choice.
BTW, do you have the purple camera issue in low-light environments?

mlodykaras
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Well not really. I made one picture recently that had pink color but I suspected that it was environment issue (orange lights all over the place )
About the focusing issue. Well I uploaded 5 pictures to give better perspective but only one is showing up. Don't know why. Anyway its always blurry when I take landscape shots. No matter what I do the bottom of the picture is blurry unless I focus on something that's on the bottom.

Take a look at this picture. Focused on the bike. It's all sharp from the top to the middle of the picture. The lower right corner is blurry and it's happening every time.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1392292867746.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	167.8 KB
ID:	2576939  

mlodykaras
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Pic with the bike.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1392292932340.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	2576941  

joe2316
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Mine has exactly the same issue after around 7/8 months, all of a sudden. Sent back to HTC for repair and they have been real scumbags. They stated "Non-warranty damage" without saying what, which is basically bull****. The phone has always been well looked after with no abuse/drops etc. They wanted GBP170 to replace the mainboard and there are no options for discussion. I declined, so I now have a phone with a useless camera. Will not buy HTC again.
- Handhelds I have owned, loved and hated -
*Android* Nexus G1, Moto Milestone, Desire, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Nexus, Moto Xoom, HTC One X, Galaxy Note, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Nexus 7, HTC One#, Nexus 10#
*Apple* iphone 3G, iPad v3
*Blackberry* Bold 9780#
*PalmOS* 3e,V,Vx,3c,Lifedrive,T|X,Treo 650, Clie NR70,NX70,TH55
*WM* xda 2i, Loox 720,HP hx4700,Magician, Artemis, Mio A701, Universal, Toshiba G900, XDA Orbit 2
*Symbian* Motorola A1000,Nokia N95, E71, E90
# = in current use
---

CYNiCAL2KX
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Hi everyone.

Looking at them photo's its most definitely a defected camera. I'd say go ahead with the warranty repair

mlodykaras
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Thx guys for response. I actually don't have the issue anymore because.. I sold the phone I thought it would be too much hassle to explain everything to HTC and I will probably end up just like Joe. Frustrated! So instead I bought a new phone and so far very happy. Moto X is my new baby)

Sent from my XT1052 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

J. Clarkson
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Thx guys for response. I actually don't have the issue anymore because.. I sold the phone I thought it would be too much hassle to explain everything to HTC and I will probably end up just like Joe. Frustrated! So instead I bought a new phone and so far very happy. Moto X is my new baby)

Sent from my XT1052 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Moto X is a nice phone, but they are two totally different phones.

I'm from London, I have my phone booked in for pick up tomorrow it's going to Poland for 'purple tint' camera issue.

It's only 1 week old the phone, I hope they take good care of it and the screen comes back untouched the way it is now.