Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,632 Members 36,781 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Recovery gone wild.

Tip us?

Ferenchop
Old
(Last edited by Ferenchop; 12th March 2014 at 05:52 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Recovery gone wild.

hey,
the past, well, almost half a year i was happy with my slim rom, but yesterday i thought, lets try something new.
a mistake obviously. i tried fresh flushing enother rom, but for some reason twrp recovery hes failed to install. then i flushed my old rom and everything was back to normal.
i googled the problem, and came to the conclusion the my version of twrp is old. the installed newer version, the 2.7, and tried flushing again.
here is the part the gone weird. the 2.7 failed to flush my rom, the i rebooted my device, and it got stuck. so i tried going back to the recovery. and from out of nowhere comes cwm. i remember installing it like a year ago. but i didnt see it since then.
ok so after this long ass story, now im stuck without rom, with cwm, witch i sort of hate, and to top it off, he cant boot ****. everything i try ends with an error. "e:can't mount /sdcard"
or
"e: cant open /cache/recovery/log@
i tried like 4-5 different roms, nothing. it just says that installation is aborted.
i might add that i use adb to push files into the sd card, because the computer doesnt recognize my phone.
i really need help.

thanks in advance.

Ferenchop
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
never mind. managed to solve this weird pickle....

thanks for listening to my heartbreaking story