TWRP 2.8.3.0 Available for Supported Devices

The TeamWin Recovery Project (or TWRP, for short) has quickly become one of the most popular … more

Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Cyanogenmod 11 GPE Only download link

OP Sebring5

9th March 2014, 09:10 AM   |  #21  
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,543

3,214 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCJ22

I figured out the problem with the com.process... I cleared cache and data on the dialer app, restarted phone and all is well.
SO far this rom is smooth.

The dpi seems greater then then stock GPE rom. Everything on the screen seems smaller yet I can see more on the screen then before.

No rush on carbon. Whenever you have it up, I'll give it a whirl for ya.

yeah the GPe has a DPI setting of 400 where it is natively at 320 DPI, looks a lot better at 320, and I run a few apps at 280 dpi (280 will drop them some apps into tablet mode)

Carbon is built and will be uploaded in about 10 min is ready now. see my carbon thread for the link, hope it works...

or here http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...3188#downloads
9th March 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #22  
Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 34

319 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

yeah the GPe has a DPI setting of 400 where it is natively at 320 DPI, looks a lot better at 320, and I run a few apps at 280 dpi (280 will drop them some apps into tablet mode)

Carbon is built and will be uploaded in about 10 min is ready now. see my carbon thread for the link, hope it works...

or here http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...3188#downloads

Gonna give carbon a try in a moment.

Off carbon topic, where is the screen record functionality in CM11 since it's 4.4.2?
10th March 2014, 11:43 PM   |  #23  
Little Rock

319 posts
More
FYI MMS isn't working nor can I answer incoming calls.
12th March 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 2

36 posts
helllp
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCJ22

FYI MMS isn't working nor can I answer incoming calls.

does anyone care to help me. I'm a apple guy coming from i5 and macbook. i tried everything to unlock boot loader and to root. I'm finally there but know the phone won't make it past the sony screen.ive reset,tried ref lashing the kernel and even installing cm11 just to get the phone working again.i have no clue whats going on.
12th March 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #25  
Little Rock

319 posts
More
MMS and calls NOT working on CM11 OP

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by canarycny

does anyone care to help me. I'm a apple guy coming from i5 and macbook. i tried everything to unlock boot loader and to root. I'm finally there but know the phone won't make it past the sony screen.ive reset,tried ref lashing the kernel and even installing cm11 just to get the phone working again.i have no clue whats going on.

There is a guide here somewhere, I'll see if I can locate it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread