Cyanogenmod 11 GPE Only download link

Tip us?

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 488

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCJ22 View Post
I figured out the problem with the com.process... I cleared cache and data on the dialer app, restarted phone and all is well.
SO far this rom is smooth.

The dpi seems greater then then stock GPE rom. Everything on the screen seems smaller yet I can see more on the screen then before.

No rush on carbon. Whenever you have it up, I'll give it a whirl for ya.
yeah the GPe has a DPI setting of 400 where it is natively at 320 DPI, looks a lot better at 320, and I run a few apps at 280 dpi (280 will drop them some apps into tablet mode)

Carbon is built and will be uploaded in about 10 min is ready now. see my carbon thread for the link, hope it works...

or here http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...3188#downloads
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

CCJ22
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether View Post
yeah the GPe has a DPI setting of 400 where it is natively at 320 DPI, looks a lot better at 320, and I run a few apps at 280 dpi (280 will drop them some apps into tablet mode)

Carbon is built and will be uploaded in about 10 min is ready now. see my carbon thread for the link, hope it works...

or here http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...3188#downloads
Gonna give carbon a try in a moment.

Off carbon topic, where is the screen record functionality in CM11 since it's 4.4.2?

CCJ22
Old
Thanks Meter 17
FYI MMS isn't working nor can I answer incoming calls.

canarycny
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default helllp

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCJ22 View Post
FYI MMS isn't working nor can I answer incoming calls.
does anyone care to help me. I'm a apple guy coming from i5 and macbook. i tried everything to unlock boot loader and to root. I'm finally there but know the phone won't make it past the sony screen.ive reset,tried ref lashing the kernel and even installing cm11 just to get the phone working again.i have no clue whats going on.

CCJ22
Old
Thanks Meter 17
MMS and calls NOT working on CM11 OP

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by canarycny View Post
does anyone care to help me. I'm a apple guy coming from i5 and macbook. i tried everything to unlock boot loader and to root. I'm finally there but know the phone won't make it past the sony screen.ive reset,tried ref lashing the kernel and even installing cm11 just to get the phone working again.i have no clue whats going on.
There is a guide here somewhere, I'll see if I can locate it.