Post Reply

[Q] im stuck at bootloop :(

OP El Taco

11th March 2014, 08:48 AM   |  #1  
El Taco's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
hi, i've just recently root my st15i with locked bootloader and the problem starts when im using font installer app. i delete couple of new install font and i reboot it.. now im stuck SE logo and keep bootloop.. any idea how to fix this?
Last edited by El Taco; 11th March 2014 at 08:54 AM.
11th March 2014, 10:33 AM   |  #2  
bejunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,417
 
1,281 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Taco

hi, i've just recently root my st15i with locked bootloader and the problem starts when im using font installer app. i delete couple of new install font and i reboot it.. now im stuck SE logo and keep bootloop.. any idea how to fix this?

extract fonts folder from rom zip & make a flashable zip. flash it & then all should be fine...

any way for future ALLWAYS have a backup in case, in cwm


sry, just nvm. you are on locked bootloader dont know if you even can ebter CWM
Last edited by bejunk; 11th March 2014 at 10:58 AM.
11th March 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
123 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk

extract fonts folder from rom zip & make a flashable zip. flash it & then all should be fine...

any way for future ALLWAYS have a backup in case, in cwm


sry, just nvm. you are on locked bootloader dont know if you even can ebter CWM

flash official firmware using flashtool,root your phone and try again...
12th March 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #4  
El Taco's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk

extract fonts folder from rom zip & make a flashable zip. flash it & then all should be fine...

any way for future ALLWAYS have a backup in case, in cwm


sry, just nvm. you are on locked bootloader dont know if you even can ebter CWM

I already fixed using pc companion but thanks for info btw

Sent from my ST15i using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to El Taco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2014, 12:30 AM   |  #5  
bejunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,417
 
1,281 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Taco

I already fixed using pc companion but thanks for info btw

Sent from my ST15i using xda app-developers app

i highly recommend to unlock your BL & install a custom kernel. if u them do a backup of some stable rom you will be allways at the secure site
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes