Ask a question

No registration required

Unlocking help

OP confused banana

13th March 2014, 01:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have an S2 i9100p which was originally locked to orange under contract, before the contract in late 2013 expired I had it unlocked and everything worked fine until one day it stopped, completely blank, not even switching on... I sent it back to a registered Samsung Repairer and when i got it back everything was different due to the repairs they made, the android version was different to the version i had originally and the phone was no longer unlocked... I have since tied many methods, bought a code online, still locked... on 3 seperate occasions i took it to a local unlocking shop and each time they couldnt do it and couldnt explain why... I have also rooted it with frama root as its the only rooting software that has seemed to work since the repair and then tried the samsung unlock app from this site in the playstore, some apps dont even recognise the phone as a samsung settings for about device > status under phone number say its unknown but recognises the device name and model, imei, etc.. but still no avail to unlocking.... can anyone shed any alternate solutions on how i can unlock this? I dont wanna take it back to the samsung place cos they are so far away and want to charge 50 to try, not to unlock it, to try.... please someone gimme a solution as orange dont provide a good enough service for the area i live and my general usage needs require more than they offer on a payg orange sim (the only sims that work)... ive periodically tried different cards in the hope that it unlocked magically but always get the same screen sim network unlock pin which i dont have , help before my phone becomes a high speed projectile
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread