Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] I have a problem with my LG G2

OP leptons

12th March 2014, 01:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I've been using LG G2 D802 international for a month and it is very fast device, no complains except one day I installed flappy birds and It didnt run well, it skipped many frames, but subway surf runs very smooth and also device in normal use is fast as hell .So I did a little test here is my experience: Those games lagged: Flappy bird, jetpack joyride, fruit ninja. Games who ran very good: Need For Speed most wanted, Modern combat 4, subway surf, GTA vice city. How is possible those heavy games runs smoothly but those small games like fruit ninja and flappy bird, lags , I think those games do not support snapdragon 800, I want to ask you about your experience , thank you.
12th March 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #2  

5 posts
I noticed same problem... I just installed flappy bird and its lagging.
But, I need to say that my whole phone is laggy a little...
When im in viber message and press back it needs 2 sec to return into viber inbox... That is realy slow for top smartphone...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk 2
12th March 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #3  
Flag johnson city
Thanks Meter: 5

83 posts
More
Every now and then mine is but i do a cache clean and a restart all is fixed this beast eats ram like crazy but im sto k rooted completely debloated and i overclock when i playgames i got fpse ps1 emulator and most of the oldskool. Classics run better on this animal than any other except my note 3
12th March 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #4  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 63

215 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leptons

I've been using LG G2 D802 international for a month and it is very fast device, no complains except one day I installed flappy birds and It didnt run well, it skipped many frames, but subway surf runs very smooth and also device in normal use is fast as hell .So I did a little test here is my experience: Those games lagged: Flappy bird, jetpack joyride, fruit ninja. Games who ran very good: Need For Speed most wanted, Modern combat 4, subway surf, GTA vice city. How is possible those heavy games runs smoothly but those small games like fruit ninja and flappy bird, lags , I think those games do not support snapdragon 800, I want to ask you about your experience , thank you.

i dnt knw abt flappy bird but fruit ninja does lag only in the staring point not always...i hav the same problem in my note 2 and a chinese tablet...
13th March 2014, 02:06 AM   |  #5  

5 posts
I think that problem is because flappy is in 2D and G2 wont run his power on that game...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk 2
13th March 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #6  
Flag johnson city
Thanks Meter: 5

83 posts
More
Upon a few more min of research quite a few people are saying that a few games such as flappy birds aint quite compatible with the snpdrgn proccesser. Other games are compltey. Commpat and run great dont hold me to it but that might be worth more of a look in that direction
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread