Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 46,978 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I have a problem with my LG G2

Tip us?

leptons
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] I have a problem with my LG G2

I've been using LG G2 D802 international for a month and it is very fast device, no complains except one day I installed flappy birds and It didnt run well, it skipped many frames, but subway surf runs very smooth and also device in normal use is fast as hell .So I did a little test here is my experience: Those games lagged: Flappy bird, jetpack joyride, fruit ninja. Games who ran very good: Need For Speed most wanted, Modern combat 4, subway surf, GTA vice city. How is possible those heavy games runs smoothly but those small games like fruit ninja and flappy bird, lags , I think those games do not support snapdragon 800, I want to ask you about your experience , thank you.

zwer54
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I noticed same problem... I just installed flappy bird and its lagging.
But, I need to say that my whole phone is laggy a little...
When im in viber message and press back it needs 2 sec to return into viber inbox... That is realy slow for top smartphone...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk 2

TheMadScientist420
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Every now and then mine is but i do a cache clean and a restart all is fixed this beast eats ram like crazy but im sto k rooted completely debloated and i overclock when i playgames i got fpse ps1 emulator and most of the oldskool. Classics run better on this animal than any other except my note 3

ch0c0lateb0yctg
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by leptons View Post
I've been using LG G2 D802 international for a month and it is very fast device, no complains except one day I installed flappy birds and It didnt run well, it skipped many frames, but subway surf runs very smooth and also device in normal use is fast as hell .So I did a little test here is my experience: Those games lagged: Flappy bird, jetpack joyride, fruit ninja. Games who ran very good: Need For Speed most wanted, Modern combat 4, subway surf, GTA vice city. How is possible those heavy games runs smoothly but those small games like fruit ninja and flappy bird, lags , I think those games do not support snapdragon 800, I want to ask you about your experience , thank you.
i dnt knw abt flappy bird but fruit ninja does lag only in the staring point not always...i hav the same problem in my note 2 and a chinese tablet...
JUST HIT THE THANKS BUTTON INSTEAD OF SAYING IT,IF I HELPED

CHEERS

Sometimes You Need To Do Something Bad To Stop You From Doing Something Worse

Facebook Google Nexus 5 Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/329090347216843/

zwer54
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I think that problem is because flappy is in 2D and G2 wont run his power on that game...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk 2

TheMadScientist420
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Upon a few more min of research quite a few people are saying that a few games such as flappy birds aint quite compatible with the snpdrgn proccesser. Other games are compltey. Commpat and run great dont hold me to it but that might be worth more of a look in that direction