Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,427 Members 42,301 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] stuck at logo screen after ota update

Tip us?

inonoah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] stuck at logo screen after ota update

my cousin rooted my HOX+ a year ago, then i had a ota update installed. then after reboot it got stuck at the logo screen.. i tried to reboot, factory reset or did recovery but nothing happened.. please i need help. im a newb.

ethanon
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by inonoah View Post
my cousin rooted my HOX+ a year ago, then i had a ota update installed. then after reboot it got stuck at the logo screen.. i tried to reboot, factory reset or did recovery but nothing happened.. please i need help. im a newb.
Well it seems that you have a rooted phone with a custom recovery installed. Hence the OTA could not get pass the custom recovery. could you please provide which version of the HOX+ you are using is it the HOX+ international or the AT&t or TelUS?
=========================<HIT THANKS IF IT HELPED YOU>===============================

inonoah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
well, my brother bought it in dubai. its HOX+ int.. any ideas how i can fix it??
and i'm having another problem. after it continued to stuck on the welcome screen, the battery is totally drained and when i charge it i don't see any red light that should appear when charging.