Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,412 Members 45,151 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.19.401.8 ruu help

Tip us?

cabasse_tronic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
managed to S-OFF using firewater, after installing a custom rom.. in this moment i'm confused if going back to stock (s-on, etc, etc) or keeping the AHD soft.. it has with 200mb more free ram.. guys.. give me a hint

Uxepro
Old
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabasse_tronic View Post
managed to S-OFF using firewater, after installing a custom rom.. in this moment i'm confused if going back to stock (s-on, etc, etc) or keeping the AHD soft.. it has with 200mb more free ram.. guys.. give me a hint

If you installed ARHD 51 keep it, it's better than stock
|| 32GB || ARHD 71.1 || Android 4.4.3 || Sense 6 || Firmware 6.06.401.1 ||
|| S-Off || Unlocked || HBOOT 1.57 || TWRP 2.7.1.1 || Kernel ElementalX 16.0||

cabasse_tronic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxepro View Post
If you installed ARHD 51 keep it, it's better than stock
i like it.. but on my mind is stock.. i've got problems with my old phone (htc one x) with custom rom, but it was carier dependent and wouldn't recieve OTAs

bigpeet666
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Have you tried flashing the RUU your device came with? Then OTA update to latest

cabasse_tronic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
now i'm on custom rom, S-OFF, Unlocked, Rooted and hboot downgraded (1.44) so at this point i can flash the ruu.exe for my htc one (x.401.x.x) but still i don't know if i'll manage to get it back to the Cosmote rom (had some cool programs installed on it)..

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 942

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
now i'm on custom rom, S-OFF, Unlocked, Rooted and hboot downgraded (1.44) so at this point i can flash the ruu.exe for my htc one (x.401.x.x) but still i don't know if i'll manage to get it back to the Cosmote rom (had some cool programs installed on it)..
if you want to go back to stock and you have s-off and 1.44 hboot then the only thing you need to do is to download and run the 1.28.401.7 ruu.exe from htc1guru.com

it will wipe your phone and restore to stock rom and stock recovery. you will still be s-off. Just don't forget that if you want to remove the tempered flag, you should do it before the ruu
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cabasse_tronic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
if you want to go back to stock and you have s-off and 1.44 hboot then the only thing you need to do is to download and run the 1.28.401.7 ruu.exe from htc1guru.com

it will wipe your phone and restore to stock rom and stock recovery. you will still be s-off. Just don't forget that if you want to remove the tempered flag, you should do it before the ruu
is there a problem if i keep my phone s-off for warranty???

y2jdmbfan
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
How did you get firewater to work? Which steps? I seems to have the same getvar info as you, but I can't get it to work...

Thanks!