Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,634 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Quiet Mode

Tip us?

Ethere
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
Default Quiet Mode

Hello all. I have an AT&T LG G2, which was recently upgraded to Kitkat. I'm not rooted, and I'm completely stock (never rooted). I have quiet mode set to Daily, 1015PM-630AM. Since the update to Kitkat, this doesn't seem to work anymore. It worked the first night, but ever since then, the phone doesn't go into quiet mode on it's own anymore. I can toggle quiet mode on and off during those hours, and it works, but other than that it doesn't do it on it's own. Does anyone else have this issue?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ethere For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,434
At first I was also having this issue but after doing a factory reset it just does not happen anymore

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ethere
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
I was hoping for another way so I don't lose everything on my phone. I'll try this as a last resort but if anyone else has seen a fix for this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Ethere
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
So a factory reset didn't fix the issue. I'm looking at the phone now, quiet mode set to Daily 1015-615, nothing has changed. If I toggle it off and on, it puts the phone in quiet mode. Guess I'll see if LG can support the issue.