FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] How do I unlock my phone on 4.3? Is there a rom I can install to unlock it?

12th March 2014, 09:11 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaknaeAJ

How were you able to go back to 4.1.1? Right now im on 4.3 and people are saying not to downgrade or it'll brick your phone. All I wanna do is go back to 4.1.1 to unlock my phone and upgrade to 4.3.

I will be able to go back to 4.1.1 because I am still on 4.1.2. I never allowed my phone to take the 4.3 update.

12th March 2014, 09:38 PM |#12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgdoc

I will be able to go back to 4.1.1 because I am still on 4.1.2. I never allowed my phone to take the 4.3 update.

Oh I see, thanks anyway. Looks like im stuck on 4.3 :|
13th March 2014, 12:01 AM |#13  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 1,734

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgdoc

I hope AT&T is cooperative. I am still able to go back to 4.1.1 on my SGS3 to unlock, but I never unlocked my Captivate - which is still functional. I keep it as a backup. It would be nice to have it unlocked.

Check out the captivate forum. You should be able to unlock it for free
13th March 2014, 05:24 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13

Check out the captivate forum. You should be able to unlock it for free

Been perusing them for a bit. Not having much luck implementing for the moment. I think that is because I didn't have a sim in the phone. It's not a big issue to me at the moment. As a backup phone I don't actually need to unlock if I go with AT&T or even if I switch it to Straight Talk. Of course, it would need to be unlocked to use other prepaid options. Anyway, I subscribed to the threads I will revisit when necessary.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread