[APP][WIDGET] NotiCounter Widget v1.1 - 12 Feb - Bugfix - GEAR Exclusive

Tip us?

st-tps
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aksuli83 View Post
That would be cool, actually more than cool =)
Problem is that I like to have incoming calls vibrate but sound + vibrate on notifications, thatŽs why IŽm forced to use the vibrate mode at all time. So I will have to add some dropdown menu or something so that everybody can choose the mode thatŽs fits them the best.
Gear owners! Download my widgets: NotiCounter Widget and NotiList Widget - Galaxy Gear Exclusives!
For a complete compilation of my Gear Exclusive Apps, check out my External Site.

If you like it and find 'em useful, IŽll gladly recieve a little something

Samuel Sung
Old
Thanks Meter 44
What do i have to do fo make my watchface look like yours? I want that battery percentage weather information and the clock in green...Which theme or tool should i get?

thank you very much in advance

cheers
if i'm too dumb too understand previous posts just yell @ me thanks....

st-tps
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aksuli83 View Post
That would be cool, actually more than cool =)
Did a double check as promised, and the code says: as long as stock sound mode isnŽt silent, the sound will play upon recieved notifications. Just as I remembered then.

IŽll take a look at the new features when I get the time for it.
Gear owners! Download my widgets: NotiCounter Widget and NotiList Widget - Galaxy Gear Exclusives!
For a complete compilation of my Gear Exclusive Apps, check out my External Site.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to st-tps For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stanguay
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Default Background

Hello, I don't know why but widget backgrooud don't refresh.
When I install the widget the background is there but after certain time it disapear ?
(see the pictures)
Can someone help me with that.
Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-27-07-20-30.png
Views:	195
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	2604746   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-26-23-33-37.png
Views:	199
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	2604749  

st-tps
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanguay View Post
Hello, I don't know why but widget backgrooud don't refresh.
When I install the widget the background is there but after certain time it disapear ?
(see the pictures)
Can someone help me with that.
Thanks
Yes I'we noticed that aswell at some random ocations. I'm pretty sure it's caused by some lack of memory and then it's not able to recreate it again.
Will take a look at it and try to find a solution.

The Following User Says Thank You to st-tps For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bam099
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Love the widget! I'm having an issue: when I tap on the widget (I have placed it in my dock) it always wants to move the widget. Even if it is a very brief tap it is seeing it as a long tap. Using Nove Prime I have locked the desktop but it still pops up as a long tap. Has anyone else noticed this issue or knows a way around it?

Sorry if it's been covered before. I searched the thread for every combo of words I could think of but did not read all of the pages because I'm busy today! Thanks in advance and I hope it's not a duplicate post
Current devices: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3, Nexus 7 (original), HP Touchpad (running Android), Nexus 4

st-tps
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam099 View Post
Love the widget! I'm having an issue: when I tap on the widget (I have placed it in my dock) it always wants to move the widget. Even if it is a very brief tap it is seeing it as a long tap. Using Nove Prime I have locked the desktop but it still pops up as a long tap. Has anyone else noticed this issue or knows a way around it?

Sorry if it's been covered before. I searched the thread for every combo of words I could think of but did not read all of the pages because I'm busy today! Thanks in advance and I hope it's not a duplicate post
Thanks man, appreciate it.

No that havenŽt been covered and I really doubt that would be a NotiCounter issue.

It must be Nova related in some way, or possible that you have it placed in a dock.
What if you place it on the homescreen, that makes a difference?
IŽwe used it on both Nova and Apex and never experienced anything like that.