Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,034 Members 47,323 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Adobe Flash Player works fine on UC Browser

Tip us?

holmesnmanny
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Adobe Flash Player works fine on UC Browser

Just thought I'd create a thread to let everyone know that you can use UC Browser to view pages that require Adobe Flash Player.

I was using Dolphin browser with a work around but it stopped working and never always worked. With UC Browser it always works. They download some sort of plugin for it.

DarthCitizen
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I don't get it- I'm on 4.4.2 and flash works fine on stock browser and always did. I didn't have to find a flash apk or anything.

Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.

holmesnmanny
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthCitizen View Post
I don't get it- I'm on 4.4.2 and flash works fine on stock browser and always did. I didn't have to find a flash apk or anything.

Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.
The stock browser is junk.

holmesnmanny
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
also you definitely are not using the stock browser and getting flash to work cause this is what i'm seeing when i reenabled the stock browser AND enabling flash in the settings and tried using youtube

You are either using a different phone, a different rom, a different flash player, a different browser, a different android version, or something else.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-03-18 08.27.49.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	2636633  

holmesnmanny
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
on the other hand this is what you see with UC browswer
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-03-18 08.43.30.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	2636651   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-03-18 08.44.22.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	2636652  

DarthCitizen
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Welp, hate to burst your bubble but calling me a liar only makes you a fool.

I'm using the same damn setup that came with the phone. Stock and unrooted. I use the stock browser, it's fine for everything I attempt on it, and I use it to check out streaming video from liveleak, break, and a few other sites.

Ok? So bite me. This is XDA, not reddit. Take your lofty hollow blustering there and let the grown-ups talk.

holmesnmanny
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Welp, hate to burst your bubble but calling me a liar only makes you a fool.

I'm using the same damn setup that came with the phone. Stock and unrooted. I use the stock browser, it's fine for everything I attempt on it, and I use it to check out streaming video from liveleak, break, and a few other sites.

Ok? So bite me. This is XDA, not reddit. Take your lofty hollow blustering there and let the grown-ups talk.

Meanwhile, I showed proof it doesn't work. While all you do is run your mouth about it working. Put a video up showing what your phone is and the version and model number and show it working.

If not, gtfo. kaythanks

DarthCitizen
Old
Thanks Meter 8
So do you like it lubed or unlubed?

http://youtu.be/KemUPEbGibA

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Since you're probably gonna piss and whine about not being able to make out the software version data, I'll post another video when I have a better camera than laptop Webcam.

Unless you'd just like to apologize for acting like a reddit baby on a forum where we don't take kindly to nastiness.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Here's a screen recording I made with ASC for non-rooted devices.

http://youtu.be/rW2T1KvZufY

gamer765
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
So do you like it lubed or unlubed?

http://youtu.be/KemUPEbGibA

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Since you're probably gonna piss and whine about not being able to make out the software version data, I'll post another video when I have a better camera than laptop Webcam.

Unless you'd just like to apologize for acting like a reddit baby on a forum where we don't take kindly to nastiness.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Here's a screen recording I made with ASC for non-rooted devices.

http://youtu.be/rW2T1KvZufY

Sorry kid, but that's not flash, that's youtube's native HTML5 player allowing you to watch videos on the stock browser. Try going to a real flash website. P.S. you might want to keep the lube nearby, or no lube if thats your cup of tea.

DarthCitizen
Old
Thanks Meter 8
So I guess you throwing a bunch of screenshots of YouTube not working for you want the smartest thing you could have used in trying to prove your superiority, huh?

Anyway, I replied to your thread kindly and look what it's turned into.

Seriously - xda isn't the place for this ****.

Enjoy your victory. Either way, for what I want out of my phone, I ain't got no problems. Good luck with yours.