Best Alarm App for Android?

There are tons of choices to choose from when looking for a great alarm app for Android. While the stock … more

Unofficial CM12.1 Available for Moto E 2014

While Motorola is yet to release a final 5.0.2 build for the Moto E 2014, XDA Senior … more

Pinsy Brings Social Sketching To Your Watch & Phone

Did you watch Apple’s VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5

Android 5.1 is slowly putting its mark in the custom ROM world. CyanogenMod 12.1 is available to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] twrp flash from 2.6.3.2 to 2.7 error

13th March 2014, 12:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
I want to update to 2.7 but when i flash zip file the recovery say zip file corrupted. So my phone is corrupted or the file is corrupted?
Update : now it say error flashing zip .....
I reflash the 2.6.3.2 version and it still wok very good
Maybe the rom is affect the twrp? Mine is omnirom kitkat
I hope the team win read this.
Last edited by romi1996; 13th March 2014 at 12:58 PM.
13th March 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #2  
SandeepEmekar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 161
 
646 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by romi1996

I want to update to 2.7 but when i flash zip file the recovery say zip file corrupted. So my phone is corrupted or the file is corrupted?
Update : now it say error flashing zip .....
I reflash the 2.6.3.2 version and it still wok very good
Maybe the rom is affect the twrp? Mine is omnirom kitkat
I hope the team win read this.

ZIP is defective.
Try flashing TAR file via Mobile Odin or PC Odin.
13th March 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandeepEmekar

ZIP is defective.
Try flashing TAR file via Mobile Odin or PC Odin.

Well the problem is i don't have computer. I do it all from phone. And yes, i try it in terminal simulator too bud sadly it didn't work too. The only hope in here is team win can read this post and fix it.
The reason i upgrade is my omnirom kitkat ota update won't respond to twrp. And i thinl the new update need twtp 2.7
13th March 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #4  
SandeepEmekar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 161
 
646 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by romi1996

Well the problem is i don't have computer. I do it all from phone. And yes, i try it in terminal simulator too bud sadly it didn't work too. The only hope in here is team win can read this post and fix it.
The reason i upgrade is my omnirom kitkat ota update won't respond to twrp. And i thinl the new update need twtp 2.7

Try Mobile Odin then if you don't have computer.
13th March 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandeepEmekar

Try Mobile Odin then if you don't have computer.

Just downloaded and how can i use this ?
13th March 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #6  
SandeepEmekar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 161
 
646 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by romi1996

Just downloaded and how can i use this ?

Download the TWRP "md5.tar" version.

Open Mobile Odin
Select Recovery and select TWRP Tar file.
Go to bottom and select flash firmware.
13th March 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandeepEmekar

Download the TWRP "md5.tar" version.

Open Mobile Odin
Select Recovery and select TWRP Tar file.
Go to bottom and select flash firmware.

Odin didn't detected tar file so what next?
13th March 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #8  
SandeepEmekar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 161
 
646 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by romi1996

Odin didn't detected tar file so what next?

You have downloaded wrong file.

Download the following file.
http://goo.im/devs/OpenRecovery/t03g...t03gub.img.tar
13th March 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #9  
devil_slayer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 26
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Donate to Me
More
the twrp2.7.0.zip was defective .. it has been fixed try downloading it again
13th March 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #10  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandeepEmekar

You have downloaded wrong file.

Download the following file.
http://goo.im/devs/OpenRecovery/t03g...t03gub.img.tar

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_slayer

the twrp2.7.0.zip was defective .. it has been fixed try downloading it again

Help ..... i'm stuck in boot loop and cannot use recoverry . Only use download mode

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes