FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

SUPER bricked d800

565 posts
Thanks Meter: 11
 
By slackwaresupport, Senior Member on 13th March 2014, 03:02 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
ok.. somehow.. i have super bricked my d800. fastboot mode ONLY.. cant get into download at all.. or recovery.. i think the partition table is totally gone.. anyway to repartition with fastboot? or is there a stock image i can flash with fastboot that will replace everything?


thanks
 
 
13th March 2014, 03:25 PM |#2  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,555
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackwaresupport

ok.. somehow.. i have super bricked my d800. fastboot mode ONLY.. cant get into download at all.. or recovery.. i think the partition table is totally gone.. anyway to repartition with fastboot? or is there a stock image i can flash with fastboot that will replace everything?


thanks

this(http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2477595) explains what to do and in the download link there just download files for your device and you can start changing the partitions the best of luck
13th March 2014, 03:27 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

this(http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2477595) explains what to do and in the download link there just download files for your device and you can start changing the partitions the best of luck

tried that already.. no go
13th March 2014, 03:34 PM |#4  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,555
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackwaresupport

tried that already.. no go

did you only replace laf or did you try replacing other things
13th March 2014, 03:36 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

did you only replace laf or did you try replacing other things

ive tried it all..


ls *.img
0-PrimaryGPT.img 6-boot.img
1-modem.img 7-tz.img
10-recovery.img 8-misc.img
11-laf.img 9-persist.img
2-sbl1(1).img LAF.img
2-sbl1.img TWRP2633G2ATT.img
3-dbi.img laf(1).img
4-aboot(1).img laf(2).img
4-aboot.img openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.2-g2att.img
5-rpm(1).img recovery.img
5-rpm.img tz.img






ive tried just flashing the recovery.. the laf.. etc.. im still downloading the 2 laf files at the top of the forum.. will try those


also.. fastboot getvar all returns nothing.

when i try to boot to download.. it shows the download image of the 2 pcs or whatever it is for like 2 seconds then goes directly to fastboot
13th March 2014, 03:40 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
that thread is for the F320K the korean model.. i have a d800, at&t.. i need the laf and recovery for my phone..
13th March 2014, 03:41 PM |#7  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,555
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackwaresupport

ive tried it all..


ls *.img
0-PrimaryGPT.img 6-boot.img
1-modem.img 7-tz.img
10-recovery.img 8-misc.img
11-laf.img 9-persist.img
2-sbl1(1).img LAF.img
2-sbl1.img TWRP2633G2ATT.img
3-dbi.img laf(1).img
4-aboot(1).img laf(2).img
4-aboot.img openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.2-g2att.img
5-rpm(1).img recovery.img
5-rpm.img tz.img






ive tried just flashing the recovery.. the laf.. etc.. im still downloading the 2 laf files at the top of the forum.. will try those


also.. fastboot getvar all returns nothing.

when i try to boot to download.. it shows the download image of the 2 pcs or whatever it is for like 2 seconds then goes directly to fastboot

those are for f320 not for your device
13th March 2014, 03:42 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

those are for f320 not for your device



seems so.. where would i find all my images? does anyone have a full backup of the stock that can be restored?
13th March 2014, 03:42 PM |#9  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,555
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackwaresupport

that thread is for the F320K the korean model.. i have a d800, at&t.. i need the laf and recovery for my phone..

here is link for d80010d partitions http://downloads.codefi.re/autoprime...10d_partitions
13th March 2014, 03:44 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

here is link for d80010d partitions http://downloads.codefi.re/autoprime...10d_partitions

nice! thanks! how do you flash the primary gpt? whats the fastboot flash flag?
ie: for recovery fastboot flash RECOVERY recovery.img


thanks
13th March 2014, 03:45 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
and.... samething.


got download mode again.. holy hell! thanks.. showing B100..
Last edited by slackwaresupport; 13th March 2014 at 03:49 PM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes