Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] acore process stopped after flash

OP mr.pope

13th March 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

49 posts
Hi guys. I flashed a new rom this morning. I went from a 4.3 to a 4.3 rom, so no problems right? I checked the checksums, and the rom was fine. Everything went well and I started my titanium backups. It froze. It rebooted and then I kept getting android.process.acore has stopped. it comes up immediately after I hit ok and doesn't let me do anything. So I went back to my backup. Same thing happens here. I wiped, it, installed new roms, Everything I do gives me this. Factory reset, new rom flash, ect.

The google answer seems to be clear the data out of the contacts in app manager, but I can't even get there.

any insight would be appreciated.

thanks.
13th March 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #2  
OP Member

49 posts
Well, I can enter 1 keystroke between error messages. I went through the initial setup 1 keystroke at a time. When it was finished logging into google, it just started over again with the samsung account.
13th March 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #3  
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,219

4,955 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sounds like leftover data causing your issues. Follow these instructions http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50335424. You will also want to delete two folders from your external sdcard android and data if they exist. Now that your phone is totally clean you should have no more problems.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th March 2014, 07:12 PM   |  #4  
OP Member

49 posts
Thanks,. I have started down that road. I'm not sure if the sd card is the culprit, as I tried it without it as well.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread