Jan 25, 2011
Fort Laudrdale

Attachments

• 31EgQXxqCCL.jpg
    31EgQXxqCCL.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 302

oilfighter

Nov 17, 2005
I'm curious to know if it can support more than 1 devices at a time (the video doesn't show that). Like, can I have a SD card + USB drive both plugged in, and transfer data between them, or SD Card + a mouse at the same time etc.

snn47

Oct 27, 2013
I won't use anytything large extending from imho fragile µUSB B port in fear of accidentially damiging it.

Thats why I use an extension cable where a 90° connector just barely extends from the Note e.g. DELOCK 83104 or if you want no cable DELOCK 65473

Then add a Delock USB2.0-Stick with micro SD Slot. They are available from 1 GB up to 32 GB (DELOCK 54276).

Together its not larger then the various USB-A & µUSB-B Sticks, but safer for the Notes fragige µUSB-B port.

mp119519

Mar 6, 2014
They have a video review at the bottom of product's page. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejJBn2vUiLo

I placed an order on it today. I will post my feedback here.

Was very skeptical about this because of the low price, and not branded.
I tested it with a Samsung Galaxy Note III phone. i plugged the SD card from a camera, and it detected the card and let me view the pictures.WHEN IT DETECTS THE DEVICE, A MSG APPEARS ON THE TOP LINE.I tried an 8 GB thumb drive. i was able to see my Word docs. I opened one with QUICKOFFICE, and it worked great.

Top Liked Posts