5,605,373 Members 41,395 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] DNA-Super-Stock-Sense 5-3.06.605.4-v1.0 12/11/13 + Mod & DD Theme

Tip us?

natgear2510
Old
Thanks Meter 4
MicroMod thank you for a solid Rom on a solid OTA base! Does anyone know of a way to hide the "Location" icon in the status bar? Is there a mod?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Steve One
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by miller_kid View Post
Here is the call history fix for inverted theme:

http://68.200.108.169/STDNA/Inverted...istory_fix.zip

Just flash in recovery.
Hello this link is not working, could someone please redo thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve One For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

miller_kid
Old
Thanks Meter 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve One View Post
Hello this link is not working, could someone please redo thanks
Link is back up. Same link as before.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miller_kid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

barcodelinux
Old
(Last edited by barcodelinux; 13th March 2014 at 05:11 PM.) Reason: updated status
Thanks Meter 3
I bought this thing bone stock yesterday, rooted and S-off'd with firewater last night, flashed TWRP (because that seems to be the most recomended recovery), and tried flashing this ROM.

Can anyone think of a reason that when I flash this rom through TWRP, the ROM zip file would make TWRP reboot before it finished flashing (freezes @ "Installing system")? The md5sums check good and Viper seems to flash just fine. Any ideas?

EDIT: I guess I just had to flash it 6 times to get it to take. Weird.

underwaterjr
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by barcodelinux View Post
I bought this thing bone stock yesterday, rooted and S-off'd with firewater last night, flashed TWRP (because that seems to be the most recomended recovery), and tried flashing this ROM.

Can anyone think of a reason that when I flash this rom through TWRP, the ROM zip file would make TWRP reboot before it finished flashing (freezes @ "Installing system")? The md5sums check good and Viper seems to flash just fine. Any ideas?

EDIT: I guess I just had to flash it 6 times to get it to take. Weird.
I think the new twrp has a bug in it. I had the same problem and had to go back to cw recovery. What is weird is I had a problem installing on my n7 as well and had to switch recoveries back to clockwork on that device also.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk