[Q] Bricked Phone, I think...

Search This thread

CrimsonFocker

Mar 13, 2014
I was trying to restore my phone from a Cyanogenmod Rom and proved myself
mildly retarded (mildly used very lightly) by just trying to do a factory reset from
the bootloader.

Figured out I ****ed up and then looked into how to fix said problem.
I then tried to flash a stock RUU since it was a Bell Mobility Phone. (I think, I bought it for 25
bucks with Cyanogen already on it and have been using my Bell Sim inside it.) I now
cannot even access my bootloader.

If it's plugged into the computer the computer will make
sounds showing connection and disconnection, but there's no display, no led, no nothing.

I am retarded.

Any way to fix this or am I ****ed

Flashalot

Jun 7, 2012
Chicago
I was trying to restore my phone from a Cyanogenmod Rom and proved myself
mildly retarded (mildly used very lightly) by just trying to do a factory reset from
the bootloader.

Figured out I ****ed up and then looked into how to fix said problem.
I then tried to flash a stock RUU since it was a Bell Mobility Phone. (I think, I bought it for 25
bucks with Cyanogen already on it and have been using my Bell Sim inside it.) I now
cannot even access my bootloader.

If it's plugged into the computer the computer will make
sounds showing connection and disconnection, but there's no display, no led, no nothing.

I am retarded.

Any way to fix this or am I ****ed

OK it sounds like your not hard bricked but when you plug it in dose windows say QHLOAD or some thing like that if not plug your phone in to the wall and let it sit for a hr then try to go in to boot loader

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

CrimsonFocker

Mar 13, 2014
OK it sounds like your not hard bricked but when you plug it in dose windows say QHLOAD or some thing like that if not plug your phone in to the wall and let it sit for a hr then try to go in to boot loader

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Not that I can tell, I'll give that a try though and report back. All I can hear is it disconnecting and reconnecting, that's the only sign my phone still has life