[ROM][4.4.2] ThinkingBridge 2.0 Alpha1 (unofficial)[Mar 01, '14]
ThinkingBridge Feature list:
ThinkingBridge project consists of people (around the world now) that want to learn how to do things related to the Android Open Source Project. It's not just a fork that has a few features added in and some themes changed, or a project that just wants to see how many devices can be ported. We've all learned something in the process of porting devices, and creating features, and continue to do so. With contributions from other forks like CyanogenMod and CodeAurora we are able to learn from them and continue even with older devices.
Also, all of the sources can be publicly viewed through github
- Support statusbar auto change color
- Support change the color of all the resources available for the Android
- Support If the statusbar icon is white, you can change the color
- Support If the statusbar icon is black, you can change the color
- Support listview on animations
- Support ticking clock
- Support daily change calendar
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
1. Make sure you're on the latest recovery
2. Make a backup
3. Do a full wipe -- Cache, Dalvik Cache, Factory Reset, System --
4. Flash Rom
5. Flash Gapps
7. Let phone sit for 10mins
8. Reboot -- Have fun!!
ThinkingBridge 2.0 Alpha1 - Download
Gapps - PA Gapps
Rom sources: ThinkingBridge Github
Kernel source: CyanogenMod Kernel: CyanogenMod Github
AOSP, CyanogenMod, TeamChopsticks, Simroms, our users !
ThinkingBridge, a ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727
ROM OS Version: