XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S3 Mini (i8190-N) Hard Bricked

Tip us?

racik198
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default S3 Mini (i8190-N) Hard Bricked

So today after i went home from school and connected my S3mini to USB on my PC, suddenly all buttons and touchscreen stopped working so i opened him pulled out the battery and than pulled it back in. Now it doesnt show any signals of life, no bootlogo no light on leds, no vibration. When i connect it to PC - PC starts searching for drivers but the phone disconnects inmidiatly. I was using Maclaw´s CM11 for like 2 months. Thanks for any help.
The Following User Says Thank You to racik198 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lisa Jeschke
Old
(Last edited by Lisa Jeschke; 26th April 2014 at 08:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by racik198 View Post
So today after i went home from school and connected my S3mini to USB on my PC, suddenly all buttons and touchscreen stopped working so i opened him pulled out the battery and than pulled it back in. Now it doesnt show any signals of life, no bootlogo no light on leds, no vibration. When i connect it to PC - PC starts searching for drivers but the phone disconnects inmidiatly. I was using Maclaw´s CM11 for like 2 months. Thanks for any help.
I readed something about an USBjig.
XXXX://xxx.androidpit.de/de/android/forum/thread/583494/S3-mini-haengt-imnBOOTLOOP-fest-Hilfe
Please change "XXXX" to "http" and "xxx" to "www". I´m too new to post a link. Sorry