S3 Mini (i8190-N) Hard Bricked

OP racik198

12th March 2014, 08:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 24

144 posts
More
So today after i went home from school and connected my S3mini to USB on my PC, suddenly all buttons and touchscreen stopped working so i opened him pulled out the battery and than pulled it back in. Now it doesnt show any signals of life, no bootlogo no light on leds, no vibration. When i connect it to PC - PC starts searching for drivers but the phone disconnects inmidiatly. I was using Maclaw´s CM11 for like 2 months. Thanks for any help.
The Following User Says Thank You to racik198 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #2  
Flag Saarlouis
Thanks Meter: 1

42 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racik198

So today after i went home from school and connected my S3mini to USB on my PC, suddenly all buttons and touchscreen stopped working so i opened him pulled out the battery and than pulled it back in. Now it doesnt show any signals of life, no bootlogo no light on leds, no vibration. When i connect it to PC - PC starts searching for drivers but the phone disconnects inmidiatly. I was using Maclaw´s CM11 for like 2 months. Thanks for any help.

I readed something about an USBjig.
XXXX://xxx.androidpit.de/de/android/forum/thread/583494/S3-mini-haengt-imnBOOTLOOP-fest-Hilfe
Please change "XXXX" to "http" and "xxx" to "www". I´m too new to post a link. Sorry
Last edited by Lisa Jeschke; 26th April 2014 at 09:14 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread