OP DustinD1986

13th March 2014, 06:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

41 posts
More
Hey Guys.
Got the T-Mobile Galaxy note 3. They finally pushed the update for me to 4.4.2

I used CF auto root as usual to root my phone.. and now I am stuck in boot loop....

It it will not allow me to enter download mode so i can get back into odin to flash the .md5 file so I can fix it.

Also cant get into recovery mode to try and fix anything there. It just keep rebooting before i can do anything..

Is my phone a brick?

What should i do?
13th March 2014, 08:00 AM   |  #2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

41 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustinD1986

Hey Guys.
Got the T-Mobile Galaxy note 3. They finally pushed the update for me to 4.4.2

I used CF auto root as usual to root my phone.. and now I am stuck in boot loop....

It it will not allow me to enter download mode so i can get back into odin to flash the .md5 file so I can fix it.

Also cant get into recovery mode to try and fix anything there. It just keep rebooting before i can do anything..

Is my phone a brick?

What should i do?

Okay well i got it out of boot loop.. not really sure how.. But how do i go about rooting 4.2.2>

Obviously CF auto root isnt working.
13th March 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 372

1,168 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustinD1986

Okay well i got it out of boot loop.. not really sure how.. But how do i go about rooting 4.2.2>

Obviously CF auto root isnt working.

Check here.
13th March 2014, 11:35 AM   |  #4  
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 11

86 posts
More
My phone did the EXACT same thing....this is what you do to fix it. Pull your battery and then put it in Odin mode. Then from your computer open up odin and click the PDA option and this time flash this file right here..... 900t-cwm-recovery-6.0.4.4(1017).tar Once you've done that your phone will be back to normal. Good luck!

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Sorry I meant this file.... openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-hltetmo.img.tar
13th March 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous777

My phone did the EXACT same thing....this is what you do to fix it. Pull your battery and then put it in Odin mode. Then from your computer open up odin and click the PDA option and this time flash this file right here..... 900t-cwm-recovery-6.0.4.4(1017).tar Once you've done that your phone will be back to normal. Good luck!

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Sorry I meant this file.... openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-hltetmo.img.tar

this happening to me to me and it doesnt allow you to enter into odin mode it just keeps going into the boot loop
any help is appriciated thanks
13th March 2014, 10:01 PM   |  #6  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reketechido

this happening to me to me and it doesnt allow you to enter into odin mode it just keeps going into the boot loop
any help is appriciated thanks

Had the same problem yesterday. Sollution: pull battery, disconect USB cable, wait a couple of minutes, then put battery inside, now go to Odin mode, reflash stock firmware. It should work.

Still no sollution to properly flas a custo recovery.
Good luck!
13th March 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #7  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by noattila

Had the same problem yesterday. Sollution: pull battery, disconect USB cable, wait a couple of minutes, then put battery inside, now go to Odin mode, reflash stock firmware. It should work.

Still no sollution to properly flas a custo recovery.
Good luck!

I waited a couple minutes with the battery off the phone then finally Im able to go into Odin mode and with the file you mentioned I was able to set my phone back to normal thanks alot! Man
14th March 2014, 12:04 AM   |  #8  
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 11

86 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reketechido

I waited a couple minutes with the battery off the phone then finally Im able to go into Odin mode and with the file you mentioned I was able to set my phone back to normal thanks alot! Man

No problem!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread