Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,615 Members 46,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help] My phone restarts

Tip us?

STFCStuff
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Help] My phone restarts

Well, I have a problem and would like to help me, will tell you.

Yesterday I was using my phone normally as usual, I was listening to music and texting suddenly trailed off alone, and now I just reaches the logo of Samsung Galaxy CyanogenMod and restarts and does the same and will not start, only goes up there and restarts.

What happened? I have not installed anything weird, I have not done anything unusual.

I have the room CyanogenMod 10 Rooted, had never given me problems until yesterday.

SteveMurphy
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2109
Quote:
Originally Posted by STFCStuff View Post
Well, I have a problem and would like to help me, will tell you.

Yesterday I was using my phone normally as usual, I was listening to music and texting suddenly trailed off alone, and now I just reaches the logo of Samsung Galaxy CyanogenMod and restarts and does the same and will not start, only goes up there and restarts.

What happened? I have not installed anything weird, I have not done anything unusual.

I have the room CyanogenMod 10 Rooted, had never given me problems until yesterday.
My first guess would be your power button going bad, because random reboots like you described (especially on stable, older roms) just don't appear out of nowhere.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveMurphy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

STFCStuff
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMurphy View Post
My first guess would be your power button going bad, because random reboots like you described (especially on stable, older roms) just don't appear out of nowhere.
Oh, yes, that was. Thanks you.