Rooting HTC Wildfire with HBOOT 6.01.1002, HELP!

OP Ikram232

14th January 2014, 01:33 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 253

799 posts
Explained well @heavy_metal_man besides one thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_metal_man

Both of these are used from the windows command prompt to issue commands to the phone over USB.

Ahem we could also use the brand new & hot stuff... but evil as I am I just throw it in and leave you alone to collect the garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusodd

I just don't like the people who take you for granted and expect you to spoonfeed them.They have a knack of starting a new thread for every question.e.g Oh please somebody tell me what is rooting ?

Well, it seems that now (your quote) you could say that as it turns out that it matches 50% of your suspicion - but initially that hasn't been clear (from a neutral perspective at least). Additionally some people simply aren't used to how to behave in a forum...
And please don't tell people they should use Google for general education on things they don't have an idea of - that easily leads into even more serious problems to solve
The Following User Says Thank You to eventcom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventcom

Explained well @heavy_metal_man besides one thingAhem we could also use the brand new & hot stuff... but evil as I am I just throw it in and leave you alone to collect the garbage

Well, it seems that now (your quote) you could say that as it turns out that it matches 50% of your suspicion - but initially that hasn't been clear (from a neutral perspective at least). Additionally some people simply aren't used to how to behave in a forum...
And please don't tell people they should use Google for general education on things they don't have an idea of - that easily leads into even more serious problems to solve

Oh, sorry guys for not replying but I finally installed Rempuzzle, thanks for the help!
12th March 2014, 12:22 PM   |  #13  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 709

2,599 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikram232

Oh, sorry guys for not replying but I finally installed Rempuzzle, thanks for the help!

LLOOOOOOONG delay but im glad your all sorted out pal

@eventcom xda's mention system didn't mention that comment to me in my opinion these kinds of programs are great when you know how they function to begin with. they can really speed things up but I am a lover of adb/fastboot. I guess I enjoy putting the code in myself too much :P
oh, and i got a new wildfire a few weeks ago for a good price 15! so i am currently testing roms and stuff in the background
The Following User Says Thank You to heavy_metal_man For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 08:43 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 253

799 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_metal_man

in my opinion these kinds of programs are great when you know how they function to begin with. they can really speed things up

absolutely, I agree, @heavy_metal_man
Quote:

but I am a lover of adb/fastboot. I guess I enjoy putting the code in myself too much :P

Oh, just in case you missed it: you still could do that from within Droid Manager
Quote:

oh, and i got a new wildfire a few weeks ago for a good price 15! so i am currently testing roms and stuff in the background

Ha, that's news! So I could be back to you askin' which ROM to try next
The Following User Says Thank You to eventcom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread