Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 41,763 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Flash via ODIN Failed???!!!!

Tip us?
 
Hesham Sleem
Old
#1  
Hesham Sleem's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 53
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Framework-res
Default Flash via ODIN Failed???!!!!

recently i have download "XSG-S5830iJPLK1_S5830iOJPLI1_S5830iXXLK1.zip" from -Sammobile-
i extract zip and add "S5830iJPLK1_S5830iOJPLI1_S5830iXXLK1_HOME.tar.md5 " to AP in Odin
after i start Flashing......the Odin Show me Failed
.
.
i will add "XSG-S5830iJPLK1_S5830iOJPLI1_S5830iXXLK1.zip" Photo in attachments to show content
.
.
Help Me to Solve this problem.... plz
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	9776
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	2629884  
 
bestgames
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesham Sleem View Post
recently i have download "XSG-S5830iJPLK1_S5830iOJPLI1_S5830iXXLK1.zip" from -Sammobile-
i extract zip and add "S5830iJPLK1_S5830iOJPLI1_S5830iXXLK1_HOME.tar.md5 " to AP in Odin
after i start Flashing......the Odin Show me Failed
.
.
i will add "XSG-S5830iJPLK1_S5830iOJPLI1_S5830iXXLK1.zip" Photo in attachments to show content
.
.
Help Me to Solve this problem.... plz
I met it before. You need to add:
- PIT file.
- S5830iJPLK1_S5830iOJPLI1_S5830iXXLK1_HOME.tar.md ---> "BL" (or bootloader) But uncheck the box.
- Uncheck "Re-Partition" on Options.
------> Flash.
I successed. Hope you will too
 
Hesham Sleem
Old
#3  
Hesham Sleem's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 53
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Framework-res
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestgames View Post
I met it before. You need to add:
- PIT file.
- S5830iJPLK1_S5830iOJPLI1_S5830iXXLK1_HOME.tar.md ---> "BL" (or bootloader) But uncheck the box.
- Uncheck "Re-Partition" on Options.
------> Flash.
I successed. Hope you will too

Thnx ... but what is PIT file ... can you tell me where i found it ?
 
Hitesh2626
Old
#4  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1343
Posts: 1,599
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesham Sleem View Post
Thnx ... but what is PIT file ... can you tell me where i found it ?
Download
 
amolgosavi
Old
#5  
amolgosavi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 624
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: *MUMBAI*
I think this link will help you..

http://www.firealby.blogspot.in/2013...msung.html?m=1

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
 
Hitesh2626
Old
#6  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1343
Posts: 1,599
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Quote:
Originally Posted by amolgosavi View Post
I think this link will help you..

http://www.firealby.blogspot.in/2013...msung.html?m=1

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
We have Guide's with lots of information rather than these
so give link of our threads.
 
amolgosavi
Old
#7  
amolgosavi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 624
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: *MUMBAI*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626 View Post
We have Guide's with lots of information rather than these
so give link of our threads.
Yes i know that..but firmware download link is working on this site..becouse of that i m giving this link.
And our xda threads links are not working for download firmware becouse hotfile is closed..


Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
 
Hitesh2626
Old
#8  
Hitesh2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1343
Posts: 1,599
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Quote:
Originally Posted by amolgosavi View Post
Yes i know that..but firmware download link is working on this site..becouse of that i m giving this link.
And our xda threads links are not working for download firmware becouse hotfile is closed..


Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
I think you are not aware of these
Open Australia and India INS is working having mediafire link , and for unbricking not necessary to have a particular region firmware so you should give these thread link rather than others
The Following User Says Thank You to Hitesh2626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
amolgosavi
Old
#9  
amolgosavi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 624
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: *MUMBAI*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626 View Post
I think you are not aware of these
Open Australia and India INS is working having mediafire link , and for unbricking not necessary to have a particular region firmware so you should give these thread link rather than others
Okkkk boss...

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to amolgosavi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Hesham Sleem
Old
#10  
Hesham Sleem's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 53
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Framework-res
Thnx for All .... But it still not work

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Mod Lets You Have Stereo Speakers on Your Sony Xperia Z1 (Sort Of)

The stereo speakers onthe Sony Xperia Z2areprobably a relatively large … more

Give Your Screen Some Color with HexaTime Live Wallpaper

We don’t often cover very many live wallpapers here on the XDA Portal. You may … more

Android Wear App Review: Command Google Now with Commandr – XDA Developer TV

OK Google. Make Me a sandwich. How many times have you … more

Play Your Hits and Learn the Lyrics with NextGen Music Player

There are plenty of music players for Android available in Play Store. They … more