Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,238 Members 48,280 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is it possible to revert back to 4.3?

Tip us?

hfuizo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by djtheraven View Post
After rooting my phone I found that the cpu min frequency was locking up at 1.95...And that is what is killing your battery... If you reboot it goes back

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It goes back to what? To normal?

djtheraven
Old
Thanks Meter 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfuizo View Post
It goes back to what? To normal?
I've noticed a lot of different things with the processor. After on for a little while randomly some of the CPUs will activate did not sleep, normally cpu0 stays on all the time but cpu1-3 turn off to save battery, and at the same time the minimum frequency would get stuck at 1.95... When you reboot everything would reset back to the minimum of 300 mhz and the CPUs would sleep as normal

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
USA T-Mobile Samsung Note 3 SM-N700T
Stock Deodexed NF4
Lean Kernel 3.8
TWRP 2.7.2.0

d12unk13astard
Old
Thanks Meter 630
Really glad I stayed on 4.3 after hearing a lot of these horror stories mentioned in several threads. I had no intention of taking the OTA or Odin anyways just because I read a couple weeks before on a site that kitkat 4.4.2 was messing with how it handles the external sdcard and apps.

There's mixed reports of good/bad battery life on 4.4.2 and if the new bootloader really makes a difference yet, all I can say to those that did jump the gun or didn't know any better is things will get better as devs iron out the bugs and create custom kernels/roms to help you guys out. Does it suck waiting for all this.. hell yes it does but we have all been there before and just know you are in the right place here at XDA because these devs and members are here to help us all out thru hard times.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium
Current Device: T-Mobile Note 3 (SM-N900T)

Past Devices:

Sprint Note 2 (L900) - Hanging on to
Sprint Galaxy S2 - Sold
T-Mobile G2X (P-999) - Sold
T-Mobile Mytouch4G - Sold
T-Mobile G1 (Dream) - Sold
The Following User Says Thank You to d12unk13astard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]