5,596,179 Members 34,056 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] Attempt to Cm11, CM10 for Galaxy S Duos S7562L !

Tip us?
 
!blackram
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 12
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default [Q] [HELP] Attempt to Cm11, CM10 for Galaxy S Duos S7562L !

Guys,

I'm trying to make a port for CM11 , CM10 or anything to mobile phone Galaxy S Duos - S7562 -L because we have no other developer doing anything for this device and decided by the hands in the dough , I have knowledge in linux and a little programming , have experience in iT for 10 years and want to risk , however could not follow the official tutorials Cyanogem and Google ... always end up with an error that I can not find anything .
1 - My first doubt is whether it is possible to perform the port , it is strange no one has yet tried a port of anything except the kyleopen that eh original rom with just a few additions script and deletion of apps from Samsung . It is possible to perform this port ? Developers have achieved the grand duos , so I believe it is possible also to my device .
2 - it is possible to perform another port using the stock rom sansung , Galaxy Young Duos (with android 4.2.1 ) is very similar to S duos ( stuck in 4.0.4 ) in terms of hardware but not seen anything about how to accomplish this type of port anywhere , extracts the / system and did some comparisons but it does not know how to package and flash , since the packages that depend on ODIN I have to work . ( listed on the site SAMMOBILE.com )
3 - The phone is with root access , and also with cwm 5 installed , however when I go into FlashBoot mode, it can not find the device , but adb is working properly ... need to do something before accessing the boot flash samsung for this unit ?

I apologize for the questions , however I researched a lot and have installed linux on my pc at the moment for countless attempts and so far always resulted in failure , I 'm not going to give up so easily , however I must be missing something ... this phone does not have any version ever home so most of the tutorials are not intended for me , as well as those I found to use the power fail at the time of fastboot , as some failures occur at compile time , believe they are incomplete .

Thanks in attention , hope to enlist the help of the community , if we get over this advancement in this unit could free thousands of users of this junk phone for what was really expected when we bought it Thanks in attention, hope to enlist the help of the community, if we get over this advancement in this unit could free thousands of users of this junk phone for what was really expected when we bought it.

(I ended up getting with this unit because I gave my wife a gift, not score as longer stand to hear her complaining of lockups, unable to make calls, slowness ... and all claims that I believe that all users of this device have already done, I my turn to give her another device, a D3 motorola ... and this is making her happy: D, I still put this curse on to with my hand .. lol)
 
!blackram
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 12
Join Date: Feb 2011
Heeeeeeelp anyone ...

Enviado de meu GT-S7562L usando Tapatalk
 
!blackram
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 12
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default alooooone

Quote:
Originally Posted by !blackram View Post
Heeeeeeelp anyone ...

Enviado de meu GT-S7562L usando Tapatalk
acho q estou sozinho mesmo .... U_U
The Following User Says Thank You to !blackram For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
!blackram
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 12
Join Date: Feb 2011
...
The Following User Says Thank You to !blackram For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
!blackram
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 12
Join Date: Feb 2011
mais um
The Following User Says Thank You to !blackram For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Nikhil...007
Old
#6  
Nikhil...007's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 23
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Hyderabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by !blackram View Post
Guys,

I'm trying to make a port for CM11 , CM10 or anything to mobile phone Galaxy S Duos - S7562 -L because we have no other developer doing anything for this device and decided by the hands in the dough , I have knowledge in linux and a little programming , have experience in iT for 10 years and want to risk , however could not follow the official tutorials Cyanogem and Google ... always end up with an error that I can not find anything .
1 - My first doubt is whether it is possible to perform the port , it is strange no one has yet tried a port of anything except the kyleopen that eh original rom with just a few additions script and deletion of apps from Samsung . It is possible to perform this port ? Developers have achieved the grand duos , so I believe it is possible also to my device .
2 - it is possible to perform another port using the stock rom sansung , Galaxy Young Duos (with android 4.2.1 ) is very similar to S duos ( stuck in 4.0.4 ) in terms of hardware but not seen anything about how to accomplish this type of port anywhere , extracts the / system and did some comparisons but it does not know how to package and flash , since the packages that depend on ODIN I have to work . ( listed on the site SAMMOBILE.com )
3 - The phone is with root access , and also with cwm 5 installed , however when I go into FlashBoot mode, it can not find the device , but adb is working properly ... need to do something before accessing the boot flash samsung for this unit ?

I apologize for the questions , however I researched a lot and have installed linux on my pc at the moment for countless attempts and so far always resulted in failure , I 'm not going to give up so easily , however I must be missing something ... this phone does not have any version ever home so most of the tutorials are not intended for me , as well as those I found to use the power fail at the time of fastboot , as some failures occur at compile time , believe they are incomplete .

Thanks in attention , hope to enlist the help of the community , if we get over this advancement in this unit could free thousands of users of this junk phone for what was really expected when we bought it Thanks in attention, hope to enlist the help of the community, if we get over this advancement in this unit could free thousands of users of this junk phone for what was really expected when we bought it.

(I ended up getting with this unit because I gave my wife a gift, not score as longer stand to hear her complaining of lockups, unable to make calls, slowness ... and all claims that I believe that all users of this device have already done, I my turn to give her another device, a D3 motorola ... and this is making her happy: D, I still put this curse on to with my hand .. lol)
You can install cm11, cm10.1 and cm10.2 on s duos which is actually built for galaxy ace 2x. Only problem is that the build has a long list of bugs, and both the sim card slots don't work as the build is for a single sim device. Instead of building from scratch why don't you just modify ace 2x rom so that atleast one of the sim card slot works.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nikhil...007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
!blackram
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 12
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil...007 View Post
You can install cm11, cm10.1 and cm10.2 on s duos which is actually built for galaxy ace 2x. Only problem is that the build has a long list of bugs, and both the sim card slots don't work as the build is for a single sim device. Instead of building from scratch why don't you just modify ace 2x rom so that atleast one of the sim card slot works.
Nikhil ... 007, I appreciate the information and I will start working on the rom for now, hope to have success in the making, I really think it will be simpler q trying to update, because I tried several times to make from scratch and have not had any success in the attempt which made me to be discouraged.

Thanks for this new breath if I get some functional thing u will be the first to know !!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to !blackram For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Nikhil...007
Old
#8  
Nikhil...007's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 23
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Hyderabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by !blackram View Post
Nikhil ... 007, I appreciate the information and I will start working on the rom for now, hope to have success in the making, I really think it will be simpler q trying to update, because I tried several times to make from scratch and have not had any success in the attempt which made me to be discouraged.

Thanks for this new breath if I get some functional thing u will be the first to know !!!
Best of luck!!!!
So, which one are you gonna work on CM 11 or CM 10???
Hit THANKS if you find my post useful

Device: Samsung Galaxy S Duos(GT-S7562)
ROM: Cosmic V2
Baseband: S7562DDBMG1
Android version: 4.0.4
The Following User Says Thank You to Nikhil...007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
thepurepunjabi
Old
#9  
thepurepunjabi's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 82
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ludhiana
HEY WELL IVE FLASHED CM 11 ON S DUOS AND FOUND NO POSSIBLE WAY TO FIX NETWRK ISSUE NOW
but ony network is not only issue u got no blue tooth and camera is always rotated we will fix those soon hope so

The Following User Says Thank You to thepurepunjabi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes