FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

My Core Doesn't Open.. Help Pls. [SOLVED]

75 posts
Thanks Meter: 11
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
After editing my phones build.prop and reboot it... it doesn't open after the GALAXY Core logo.. it stays black screen. In download mode after I press continue it just off... Help pls..
Last edited by GalaxyCorePH; 14th March 2014 at 12:33 PM.
 
 
14th March 2014, 10:50 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Margao
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Hmmm... what exactly did u edit in buildprop that led to this? Do you have a cwm backup? If yes, then restoring it can help!!u've soft bricked ur phone and it can be fixed, chill!! Nd regarding the download mode wen does it go off? After pressing the vol up button?
The Following User Says Thank You to AnsleyC For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 11:11 AM |#3  
GalaxyCorePH's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Lubao
Thanks Meter: 11
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyC

Hmmm... what exactly did u edit in buildprop that led to this? Do you have a cwm backup? If yes, then restoring it can help!!u've soft bricked ur phone and it can be fixed, chill!! Nd regarding the download mode wen does it go off? After pressing the vol up button?

I don't have CWM.. Yes, after pressing the volume up button...
14th March 2014, 12:13 PM |#4  
Mach5's Avatar
Senior Member
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyCorePH

I don't have CWM.. Yes, after pressing the volume up button...

It's soft bricked but it can be repaired by a professional or u can try to flash stock rom, don't worry and panic if it's booting then its not hard bricked

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Mach5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 12:19 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Margao
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
He said that he can't get to odin to flash stock firmware... :| nor does he have a CWM recovery...

Well, do you have ADB?
14th March 2014, 12:24 PM |#6  
GalaxyCorePH's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Lubao
Thanks Meter: 11
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyC

He said that he can't get to odin to flash stock firmware... :| nor does he have a CWM recovery...

Well, do you have ADB?

Yes..
14th March 2014, 12:32 PM |#7  
GalaxyCorePH's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Lubao
Thanks Meter: 11
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Thank You! Guys..
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyC

Hmmm... what exactly did u edit in buildprop that led to this? Do you have a cwm backup? If yes, then restoring it can help!!u've soft bricked ur phone and it can be fixed, chill!! Nd regarding the download mode wen does it go off? After pressing the vol up button?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreGuy

It's soft bricked but it can be repaired by a professional or u can try to flash stock rom, don't worry and panic if it's booting then its not hard bricked

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyC

He said that he can't get to odin to flash stock firmware... :| nor does he have a CWM recovery...

Well, do you have ADB?

Thank You! For Your All Suggestions And Help... I finally fix it. the download mode is now working. And I flashed the stock rom. Special Thanks to @CoreGuy @AnsleyC
14th March 2014, 12:34 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Margao
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
You could have just pushed the stock build.prop with adb without losing any data. But anyways, Nice to know that your phone is now fixed..
The Following User Says Thank You to AnsleyC For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 12:42 PM |#9  
Mach5's Avatar
Senior Member
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyCorePH

Thank You! For Your All Suggestions And Help... I finally fix it. the download mode is now working. And I flashed the stock rom. Special Thanks to @CoreGuy @AnsleyC

Cheers ! :beer:

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes