[Q] Huawei C8815 not able to Boot "Image Signature Verify Fail"

OP pragyavan

25th January 2014, 03:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I have Huawei C8815, I am facing the following situation

I installed the stock ROM with 3 keys method, than i unlocked the network with networkunlock.bat file.

Later I tried to install one ROM by CWM Recover and I toggled Signature Verification to OFF

When I restarted my phone, It Shows "Image Signature Verify Fail"

1. My phone is not going to Recovery Mode Menu by Vol+ and Power button.
2. My phone is not going to ADB mode by VOL- and Power button.
In both these situations my phone shows "Image Signature verify fail" Install the image with correct signatures.

3.When I try to install the stock ROM by pressing Vol+ and Vol- and Power button, after step 1 in step 2 it says Update failed.

As per my knowledge when network is unlocked the phone will not accept the stock ROM. For Relocking the network we have a tool OFFICIAL FIRMWARE.BAT but for running the bat file the phone must be loaded in ADB mode. My phone is not loading adb drivers in any situation.

It is showing only drivers Android Sooner adb interface.

In this driver environment i cannot do any adb function with my phone.

What to do? I am stuck

I dont know much about JTAG and all. If anything is possible to do with JTAG or any other method, Please guide me in this matter
25th January 2014, 04:36 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
This is for Motorola Defy and Defy+. You might be in the wrong section, my friend.
14th March 2014, 10:58 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Have you worked it out? I flashed OEM partition carelessly with the img from g610c and get exact that you faced. btw, does your networkunlock.bat file work with the simlock ? please share if you don't mind, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pragyavan

I have Huawei C8815, I am facing the following situation

I installed the stock ROM with 3 keys method, than i unlocked the network with networkunlock.bat file.

Later I tried to install one ROM by CWM Recover and I toggled Signature Verification to OFF

When I restarted my phone, It Shows "Image Signature Verify Fail"

1. My phone is not going to Recovery Mode Menu by Vol+ and Power button.
2. My phone is not going to ADB mode by VOL- and Power button.
In both these situations my phone shows "Image Signature verify fail" Install the image with correct signatures.

3.When I try to install the stock ROM by pressing Vol+ and Vol- and Power button, after step 1 in step 2 it says Update failed.

As per my knowledge when network is unlocked the phone will not accept the stock ROM. For Relocking the network we have a tool OFFICIAL FIRMWARE.BAT but for running the bat file the phone must be loaded in ADB mode. My phone is not loading adb drivers in any situation.

It is showing only drivers Android Sooner adb interface.

In this driver environment i cannot do any adb function with my phone.

What to do? I am stuck

I dont know much about JTAG and all. If anything is possible to do with JTAG or any other method, Please guide me in this matter

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread