FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

Root with Knox 0x0

173 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
By Jerry69, Senior Member on 14th March 2014, 12:40 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
is it still possibile or not? I read a lot and it's very confusing: some claim it's possibile, some claim it's not and I don't really undestand who's right
 
 
14th March 2014, 01:15 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Is it or not.
14th March 2014, 01:37 AM |#3  
Dejan Sathanas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hell
Thanks Meter: 2,893
 
More
Not or it is.

Sent from my N9005
The Following User Says Thank You to Dejan Sathanas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 02:26 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag HCMC
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry69

is it still possibile or not? I read a lot and it's very confusing: some claim it's possibile, some claim it's not and I don't really undestand who's right

root de la Vega
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2479952
14th March 2014, 03:36 AM |#5  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,099
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry69

is it still possibile or not? I read a lot and it's very confusing: some claim it's possibile, some claim it's not and I don't really undestand who's right

it will be depend on your Note 3 state.
only earlier 4.3 bootloaders are able to be rooted with URDLV (root de la vega).
Any new 4.3 bootloader or up, not possible, and you have to accept the tripping KNOX if you root with any method, due to patch by Samsung.
The Following User Says Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 03:44 AM |#6  
DrawnToLife's Avatar
Senior Member
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 1,253
 
More
Depends on your phone model actually. If you have an SM-N900W8, you can.
14th March 2014, 11:08 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny1991

Is it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejan Sathanas

Not or it is.

Sent from my N9005

ahahah I know it sounds stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic

it will be depend on your Note 3 state.
only earlier 4.3 bootloaders are able to be rooted with URDLV (root de la vega).
Any new 4.3 bootloader or up, not possible, and you have to accept the tripping KNOX if you root with any method, due to patch by Samsung.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrawnToLife

Depends on your phone model actually. If you have an SM-N900W8, you can.

i will find out asap, I think in italy we have the n9005
The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 11:23 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
exactly what antique_sonic said.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes