Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 51,920 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Reboot loop

Tip us?
 
Karroowte
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Bruges
Prompt [Q] Reboot loop

Question about HTC One m7

Ive got the reboot loop problem...
Yester i wantend to instal a new rom
After installation its said failed en keeps a reboot problem

now i watch movies and it works perfect until iv come to fastboot zip ruu.zip
it fails ...

youtube.com/watch?v=C0G0hKY4P9Y

I can go to my bootloadermode but not in my recoverymode
So i think everything is away from my phone

Please make it little easy for me ... Its all new for me

Htc One m7
code: [2.24.401.8]

my bootloader is back Locked

Can u help me please ... i need my htc !!!

grtz
 
Karroowte
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Bruges
Default No'one ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karroowte View Post
Question about HTC One m7

Ive got the reboot loop problem...
Yester i wantend to instal a new rom
After installation its said failed en keeps a reboot problem

now i watch movies and it works perfect until iv come to fastboot zip ruu.zip
it fails ...

youtube.com/watch?v=C0G0hKY4P9Y

I can go to my bootloadermode but not in my recoverymode
So i think everything is away from my phone

Please make it little easy for me ... Its all new for me

Htc One m7
code: [2.24.401.8]

my bootloader is back Locked

Can u help me please ... i need my htc !!!

grtz


No one can help me ? i need my phone !
 
mb_guy
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 335
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karroowte View Post
No one can help me ? i need my phone !
Need more information, can you post output from "fastboot getvar all" , If you already had a custom recovery installed, you need to re unlock your bootloader for it to work, That may be your problem with it not booting. Can you also post bootloader info.
Phone: HTC One- Rogers unlocked
Rom: 4.4.2 Stock Sense 6
Stock Kernel

Old Phone: HTC Sensation, HD2, Tilt
Rom: ARHD
kernel: stock
 
Karroowte
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Bruges
Default info

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy View Post
Need more information, can you post output from "fastboot getvar all" , If you already had a custom recovery installed, you need to re unlock your bootloader for it to work, That may be your problem with it not booting. Can you also post bootloader info.
C:\fastboot>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.17.3250.14
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.24.401.8
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: HT332W900154
(bootloader) imei: 354436053062863
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4295mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-d959c75800
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.045s


So i must try evrything again just with my bootloader unlock, nog its relocked
 
mb_guy
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 335
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karroowte View Post
C:\fastboot>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.17.3250.14
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.24.401.8
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: HT332W900154
(bootloader) imei: 354436053062863
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4295mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-d959c75800
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.045s


So i must try evrything again just with my bootloader unlock, nog its relocked
If you have a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM installed the bootloader must remain unlocked!
Phone: HTC One- Rogers unlocked
Rom: 4.4.2 Stock Sense 6
Stock Kernel

Old Phone: HTC Sensation, HD2, Tilt
Rom: ARHD
kernel: stock
 
Karroowte
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Bruges
Default no

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy View Post
If you have a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM installed the bootloader must remain unlocked!

i cant go to my recovery, so i think i dont have one ...
 
mb_guy
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 335
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karroowte View Post
i cant go to my recovery, so i think i dont have one ...
bootloader isn't recovery. Does the device show relocked in the bootloader screen. If so unlock the bootloader again from the htcdev site, I'm assuming you must have done this once.
Exactly what all did you do yesterday, please explain step by step.
Phone: HTC One- Rogers unlocked
Rom: 4.4.2 Stock Sense 6
Stock Kernel

Old Phone: HTC Sensation, HD2, Tilt
Rom: ARHD
kernel: stock
 
Karroowte
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Bruges
Default step

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy View Post
bootloader isn't recovery. Does the device show relocked in the bootloader screen. If so unlock the bootloader again from the htcdev site, I'm assuming you must have done this once.
Exactly what all did you do yesterday, please explain step by step.
i explain what im doing now,

my bootloader is unlocked
firt off all i got a map with evrything in, my zip file and fastboot, .....

shift + right click and open a window
i typ in
fastboot oem rebootRUU
then
fastboot flash zip ruu.zip (i namedt the zip file ruu)
 
mb_guy
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 335
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karroowte View Post
i explain what im doing now,

my bootloader is unlocked
firt off all i got a map with evrything in, my zip file and fastboot, .....

shift + right click and open a window
i typ in
fastboot oem rebootRUU
then
fastboot flash zip ruu.zip (i namedt the zip file ruu)
What ruu are you flashing?
Phone: HTC One- Rogers unlocked
Rom: 4.4.2 Stock Sense 6
Stock Kernel

Old Phone: HTC Sensation, HD2, Tilt
Rom: ARHD
kernel: stock
 
Karroowte
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Bruges
Default flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy View Post
What ruu are you flashing?
2.24.401.8

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Android App Review: Control Your Phone with Quick Control Panel – XDA Developer TV

Your Android smart device has many features that you … more

Play Music on Android Wear with Stellio Music Player

Android Wear smartwatchesare growing inpopularity every day. Some devices have already … more

Schedule is up for xda:devcon ’14

With xda:devcon ’14 just around the corner, and the venue close to selling out, there is a lot … more

aLogcat Returns Thanks to XDA Love

The developers of Android, that is Google, gave users several great debugging tools that can be used in … more