No registration required

[Q] Nexus 4 stuck at google logo and not able to access memory

OP santhanu

14th March 2014, 12:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Hi everyone. Am new to my Nexus 4. After seeing many Nexus with custom roms, i thought to have one as well. I rooted my nexus using Nexus root toolkit and installed TWRP. Today i tried to install Beanstalk Rom in my phone. I installed the Gapps as well. I dint format the phone before flashing custom rom. When the phone started with the custom rom,i was getting a message like the rom is not stable and u need to clear the partitions. So i tried going back to the recovery mode and wiped everything except USB OTG. Now am stuck at google screen at startup. I cant access the phones memory to put the Rom and flash the same again. Please help me out..
14th March 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kabul
Thanks Meter: 57

155 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santhanu

Hi everyone. Am new to my Nexus 4. After seeing many Nexus with custom roms, i thought to have one as well. I rooted my nexus using Nexus root toolkit and installed TWRP. Today i tried to install Beanstalk Rom in my phone. I installed the Gapps as well. I dint format the phone before flashing custom rom. When the phone started with the custom rom,i was getting a message like the rom is not stable and u need to clear the partitions. So i tried going back to the recovery mode and wiped everything except USB OTG. Now am stuck at google screen at startup. I cant access the phones memory to put the Rom and flash the same again. Please help me out..

Its easy bro,

Use this easy noob guide to restore your Nexus 4.

forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-4/general/how-to-how-to-flash-factory-image-t2010312

Hit thanks if this helped you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread