Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 47,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anker 3200 mAh batteries and charger

Tip us?

fonseca898
Old
Thanks Meter 34
I've been getting close to two days of average use per Anker battery, even though my Android System usage has spiked since updating to Kit Kat. So slightly better than the stock battery on Jelly Bean.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshots_2014-03-12-20-06-07.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	2627819  
Current Devices: Note III; Nexus 7 2013

bobturismo
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I've bought anker batteries for all my phones and so have my friends. The factory Samsung batteries ive had all ballooned up. All my ankers are still good. They seem to last longer than the factory batteries, maybe I'm just imagining things.

Currently I rarely ever charge my phone on the cable, I'd rather not risk wearing out the usb port.

I wake up, swap in the charged battery from the charger and stick the old one in the charger. Rinse repeat.

hey_joe
Old
Thanks Meter 305
Is it just me or these batteries with charger cost US $260

fonseca898
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Many sellers raise their price to something ridiculous when they are out of stock. Still $29.99 on Amazon.
Current Devices: Note III; Nexus 7 2013

Fendulon
Old
Thanks Meter 97
I bought a set of these for me and my Fiance as soon as we got our Note 3's. We are both very accustomed to having spare batteries, we also had some with our Galaxy S3's. I have not had any issues to speak of with these batteries. Life is on par with stock battery, charge as expected, charger is functional etc. I would highly recommend them. I think I snagged them for about $26 on Amazon a couple weeks ago.
Phone:Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on AT&T
Rom:KnoxRaid 5.1