Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,111 Members 47,651 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

kernels

Tip us?

Repulsa
Old
(Last edited by Repulsa; 14th March 2014 at 01:18 PM.) Reason: Edited:
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1938

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by farid993 View Post
Dude You were thinking op said ADAM kernel and now you correct yourself and says AdaMax and maxfu and tells another story
And yes AdaMax has 4.4.2 version.
hehe yea , i already Edited/Corrected my post , and thanks to the creator of adamax and he said that he will change the name of this kernel on hes next release due to causing alot of confusion for some users (me/i9505). and please feel free to give the link for adamax 4.4.2 to the op . thank you.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

farid993
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
hehe yea , i already Edited/Corrected my post , and thanks to the creator of adamax and he said that he will change the name of this kernel on hes next release due to causing alot of confusion for some users (me/i9505). and please feel free to give the link for adamax 4.4.2 to the op . thank you.
haha
I think op must read. AdaMax topic is only a few pages. He must read carefully before flash anything.