OP sew3521

10th March 2014, 07:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Bridgeton, MO
Thanks Meter: 27

80 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello, first let me apologize if this has been covered. I have done a bit of research and will continue to do so after posting this.
My GS4 took a tumble tonight and while Titanium Backup will still back it up tonight I was really hoping to get one more CWM backup of it. The problem is the screen will not turn on.

Currently I run TriForceROM (MF9) and CWM 6.0.4.7 Advanced Edition / PhilZ Touch 6.19.6.

I know the phone is working because if I call it I the phone rings. What I was wondering is if it is possible to reboot the phone into CWM via ADB. If that is not possible I think I can boot into CWM using the key combination.

Once I am into CWM is it possible to start a new full backup using ADB? If it is what is the command?

Is is possible to perform a factory reset via ADB? If not I think I will just try and boot into recovery mode and reflash the phone using ODIN. Can someone please remind me which key confirms recovery mode... I forgot if it is volume up or down.

One piece of information I stumbled upon is this:
http://androidspin.com/2012/09/28/ti...-new-features/
Will this do the backup like I am wanting?

Thanks a ton for the help and I apologize if this has been answered before.
14th March 2014, 03:32 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
More
Have you solved it yet?
If you take the battery out, and then start the phone by holding the power button, do you get the 'Samsung Galaxy S4" bootloader screen?
If not, and the phone seems to be starting up fine, I am afraid you pretty much fried you AMOLED screen.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread