-fluffy-
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1353

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by naffesahmed View Post
I don't need Yun O.S in my phone, pls help me on this

I bought Zopo 9520 from china in Yun O.S. Please tell me the procedure, how to change it to Android O.S and to update the Zopo Rom. I have the mobile with me from past 2 weeks, but nothing is understandable in Chinese apps. please help me on this. Am from India, I want to use normal phone like Zopo Zp998 Android phone. let me know the procedure.

I have downloaded the Rom from needrom website and it is for ZP 998, can this I apply on my 9250? the name of the downloaded rom is 'FluffyZopo ZP998 V1.01.zip'
yes u can flash twrp recovery from flashing tools then put the zip file on sdcard an wipe all then flash the zip file an u now have zp998 firmware on ur phone

naffesahmed
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thanks for your promt reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by -fluffy- View Post
yes u can flash twrp recovery from flashing tools then put the zip file on sdcard an wipe all then flash the zip file an u now have zp998 firmware on ur phone
Actually i have the Yun O.S in this 9520, as it is not supporting any app to share or it is not like Android which we use in other mobile.

So shall i flash the Android O.S fully in this mobile? and then can i updated Zopo ZP 998 Rom on this.?

But where i can get the Android Base file to install in this 9520 mobile.. I hate this Yun O.S.. Please help me mate.

Also i don't know the procedure to flash.

tofclaire
Old
Thanks Meter 23
here is all explain :
http://www.needrom.com/mobile/zp998-starter-pack/
Zopo zp998 - fluffy rom 1.05
huaweil g300 cmd ics
galaxy 5839i - rom ics root
Tablet archos 101 g9
Smart'tab 8003 (yifang clone)

Sorry for my bad english...